老友记精校版第1季 第85期:停电(12)(在线收听

Perfection? Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...blah blaaaaaah....

绝佳的选择?叭啦叭啦叭啦,叭啦叭啦叭啦……叭啦啦……

That was no tousle...

那可不是弄乱头发哦。

What did he say that was so funny? I have absolutely no idea...

什什么事情他说得那么好笑?我完全听不懂。

That's...that's classic. Oh my God, you guys, what am I doing? What am I doing? This is so unme!

女人总是这样。哦,我的天,你们说,我在做什么?我在做什么?这太不是我的风格了!

If you want, I'll do it.

如果你同意的话,我上。

I know, I just want to bite his bottom lip. But I won't.

我知道,我只想咬他的下嘴唇。但是我不会的。

God, the first time he smiled at me...those three seconds were more exciting than three weeks in Bermuda with Barry.

老天啊,他第一次对我微笑的时候……那三秒钟比和Barry在百慕大呆三个星期都要令人激动。

You know, did you ride mopeds?... Because I've heard...oh, it's not about that right now. OK.

你骑过电动自行车吗?因为我听说……哦,现在不是说这个的时候。好吧。

I know it's totally superficial and we have nothing in common. And we don't even speak the same language but Goooooooddddddd....

我知道这样很肤浅而且我们毫无共同点。我们甚至连语言都不通,但是天呐~~~

Paolo. Hi. Ross!

Paolo。嗨,Ross!

Listen. Um, listen. Something you should...know...um, Rachel and I are...we're kind of a thing.

听着。嗯,听着。有些事情你应该……知道……嗯,Rachel和我……我们有点意思。

Thing? Thing, yes. Thing.

意思?意思。对。意思。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497188.html