老友记精校版第1季 第91期:祖母死了两回(5)(在线收听

Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.

还有Debbie,我初中时最好的朋友,在打迷你高尔夫球时被闪电击中。

I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know.

每次用那只小小的黄色铅笔时都能强烈感应到 Debbie,知道吗?

I miss her. Rachel: Aw. Here, Pheebs, want this? Phoebe: Oh! Thanks!

我好想她。噢。Pheeb,你想要这个吗?噢,谢谢。

Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.

说真的。我早上才把她削尖的。

Joey: Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food!

看,我不相信这些。我认为一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是虫子的食物了!

So Chandler looks gay, huh?

钱德看起来像个同性恋?

Phoebe: Yeah, I don't who this is, but it's not Debbie.

恩,我不知道这是谁,但不是Debbie。

Monica: Dad, let us just make a decision.

爸爸,我们做个决定吧。

Mr. Geller: You are right, this is crazy, it is going into the ground. we should get the most basic thing.

你说的对,这很疯狂,将要把它埋进地里,我们应该把基本的东西弄好。

Monica: Right! Ok! That would be the nonprotective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate.

对!那就是上面有白色薄片的,不受保护的波纹纤维板。

Dad, we can't bury Nana in a dresser from Makea.

爸爸,我们不能把奶奶葬在Makea的橱柜里面

Mr. Geller: See! This is why your mother buys all my clothes, I hate to shop, I hate it

看到了吧,这就是为什么你妈妈给我买所有的衣服,我讨厌购物,讨厌它。

Monica: Dad, doesn't this might be more about the fact that, once you make a decision, it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone?

爸爸,这是不是可能更多是由于一旦你做出决定,就宣布奶奶真的过世了?

Mr. Geller: No, I really hate to shop.

不,我确实讨厌购物

Ross: I thought it was gonna be a closed casket.

我以为要用密封的棺木

Mrs. Geller: Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice!

这并不代表她不能看起来体面。

Mrs. Geller: Sweetie, you think you can get in there?

孩子,你觉得自己能钻进去吗?

Ross: I don't see why not.

我当然可以。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497194.html