老友记精校版第1季 第96期:祖母死了两回(10)(在线收听

Phoebe: Hey, look who's up!

嗨,看谁来了!

Ross: Hey!

嗨!

Phoebe: How do you feel?

感觉怎么样?

Ross: I feel great. I feel great, I feel great.

我觉得好极了。我觉得好极了,我觉得好极了。

Monica: Wow, those pills really worked, huh?

哇,那些药真的有效,恩?

Ross: Yeah! Not the first two, but the second two...

头两片没有,不过后两片

Phoebe: woooo!

哦!

Ross: I love you guys. You guys are the greatest. I love my sister, I love Phoebe

我爱你们。你们是最棒的。我爱我的老妹,我爱Phoebe …

Phoebe: Ooh! So nice...

哦!你真好!

Ross: Hey! Chandler! I love you man! And listen, man, if you wanna be gay, be gay. Doesn't matter to me.

嗨,Chandler!我爱你,听着,伙计,如果你想当同性恋,那就当同性恋吧。我不在乎。

Andrea: You were right.

你是对的。

Ross: Rachel. Rachel Rachel. I do love you.

Rachel. Rachel Rachel。我真的爱你。

Rachel: Oh, Ross, I love you too.

哦,Ross,我也爱你。

Ross: Oh, no, I really love you.

哦,不,我真的爱你。

Rachel: I really love You!

我真的爱你!

Ross: Oh. . you don't get it!

哦。你没有明白!

Joey: Oh!

哦...

Mr. Geller: What you got there?

你在这儿做什么?

Joey: Just a, uh...hearing disability.

只是,呃……听力有些不好。

Mr. Geller: What's the score?

比分多少?

Joey: Seventeen fourteen Giants...three minutes to go in the third.

17比14。巨人队领先。第三节还剩三分钟。

Mr. Geller: Beautiful!

精彩!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497199.html