老友记精校版第1季 第116期:猴子(4)(在线收听

David: And while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way. You are luminous with a kind of delicate grace. Then that's when you started yelling.

黛瑞汉娜是传统的美,而你散发出的是优雅的美。讲到这你就开始冲我们喊了。

Phoebe: Okay, we're gonna take a short break.

好吧,我们休息片刻。

Joey: Hey, that guy's going home with more than a note!

这把那家伙不止能带个注意事项回家了。

Ross: Come here, Marcel. Sit here.

过来,马赛尔,坐这儿。

Rachel: Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.

菲比,我不敢相信他还没吻过你。

Rachel: I mean God, by my sixth date with Paolo, I mean he had already named both my breasts!

我第6次与保罗约会时他就为我双峰取了名字。

Rachel: Ooh, Did I just share too much?

额,是我分享的太多了吗?

Ross: Just a smidgen.

一点点。

Phoebe: David's like, y'know, a scientist Guy. He's very methodical.

大卫毕竟是科学家,做事一板一眼。

Monica: I think it's romantic. Phoebe: Me too! Oh! Did you ever see 'An Officer and a Gentleman'?

我觉得挺浪漫的。我也是!你们看过《军官与绅士》吗?

Phoebe: Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with.

我会想和他这样的男人去看这部电影。

Except...he's smarter, and gentler, and sweeter...

除了,额,他很聪明、很绅士,还很贴心......

Phoebe: I just wanna be with him all the time. You know, day and night, and night and day, and special occasions.

我只想整天和他厮守在一起,不管白天还是夜晚,夜晚还是白天,以及一些特殊的节日......

Chandler: Wait a minute, wait a minute, I see where this is going, you're gonna ask him to New Year's, aren't you. You're gonna break the pact. She's gonna break the pact.

等等,等等,我知道了,你想邀他共度新年,对不对?你想放我们鸽子,她想放我们鸽子。

Phoebe: No, no, no, no, no, no. Yeah, could I just?

不不不,不是……好吧,是的,可以吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497219.html