看老友记学英语 你嘴里有个衣架(在线收听

-Monica: So how you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.

你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?和Barry谈过吗?我笑个不停。

-Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.

看得出来,你就好像睡觉时,有个衣架在你嘴里

-Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?

我知道,他只是太….你还记得你和Tony Demarco吗?

-Rachel: Oh, yeah.

是的,记得

-Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.

就好像那样….的感觉

-Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble.

哇,你有麻烦了。

-Monica: Big time!

没错

-Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.

想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过

-Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here.

我想我们谈的远了点,

Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.

好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他。

Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.

或者只是站起来工作

-Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!

那么,祝我好运

-Monica: What for?

为什么?

-Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.

我要去找那个工作的什么东西

(Monica exits.)

[Scene: Iridium, Monica is working as Frannie enters.]

-Frannie: Hey, Monica!

嘿,Monica!

-Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida?

嘿,Frannie, 欢迎回来!佛罗里达怎么样?

-Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?

你做爱了,是吗?

-Monica: How do you do that?

你怎么知道的?

-Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who?

我恨你,我在和我的Roz 阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?

-Monica: You know Paul?

你认识Paul吗?

-Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.

Paul,调酒那个?是呀,我认识Paul

-Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?

你认识他就好像我认识他一样?

-Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. You know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.

开玩笑吧?Paul还欠我人情呢?在我之前,他两年都没办法过性生活

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497726.html