看老友记学英语 "像我这样"是我自己加的(在线收听

Monica: Hi.

嗨。

Ross: ...Gets interrupted. Hi!

被打断了。嗨。

Rachel: Hi, how was the movie?

电影如何?

Monica: Wonderful!

很不错!

Phoebe: So good!

妙极了!

Joey: Suckfest.

逊毙了。

Chandler: Total chickflick.

根本是小妞们看的嘛。

Phoebe: II'm sorry it wasn't one of those movies with, like, you know, guns and bombs and, like, buses going really fast...

真遗撼不是枪林弹雨,公车速度奇快的那种电影。

Joey: Hey, I don't need violence to enjoy a movie. Just so long as there's a little nudity.

暴力并不能吸引我,只要有裸体镜头我就满足了。

Monica: There was nudity!

那电影也有裸体镜头!

Joey: I meant femalenudity. Alright? I don't need to see Lou Grant frolicking.

我是指女生的裸体镜头.我不爱看Lou Grant的春宫。

Monica and Phoebe: Hugh! Hugh Grant!

休葛兰特。

Ross: Alright, I've got go. C'mon, Marcel! C'mon! We're gonna go take a bath. Yes we are, aren't we? Yes, we are.

好吧,我得走了。走吧,Marcel,快,我们去洗澡. 我们是去洗澡,对不对? 对.

Chandler: They're still just friends, right?

他们只是朋友吗?

Rachel: And I will see you tomorrow!

明天见。

Ross: That's right, you're gonna spend tomorrow at Aunt Rachel's, aren't you.

对,你明天要到Rachel阿姨家。

Monica: Oh, hang on, hang on. Does Aunt Monica get a say in this?

哦,等等,等等。Monica阿姨能说句话吗?

Ross: "Please, Aunt Monica, please?" Oh, unclench. You're not even gonna be there.

Monica阿姨请说,别紧张了,你不会在这儿的。

Chandler: I can't believe we are even having this discussion.

我无法相信我们竟在讨论此事。

Joey: I agree. I'm, like, in disbelief.

我同意,我也无法相信。

Chandler: I mean, don't you think if things were gonna happen with Rachel, they would've happened already?

你不认为,如果你和Rachel会爱情产生的话, 还会一直拖到现在吗?

Ross: I'm telling you, she said she's looking for a relationship with someone exactly like me.

告诉你,她说她在寻找像我这样的人。

Joey: She really said that?

她真的这样说?

Ross: Well, I added the "exactly like me" part... But she said she's looking for someone, and someone is gonna be there tonight.

“像我这样”是我自己加的. 她说她在寻找某人,而此人今晚就会出现。

Joey: "Tonight" tonight?

今天晚上?

Ross: Well, I think it's perfect. Y'know, it's just gonna be the two of us, she spent all day taking care of my monkey...

这样最好不过了.因为只有我们两个,她整天都在照顾我的猴子。

Chandler: I can't remember the last time I got a girl to take care of my monkey.

我早已忘记哪个女人照顾过我的猴子。

Ross: Anyway, I figured after work I would go pick up a bottle of wine, go over there and, uh, try to woo her.

总之下班后我要去买瓶酒,去向她“示爱”。

Chandler: Hey, you know what you should do? You should take her back to the 1890's, when that phrase was last used.

知道你该怎么做吗?你应该带她回到用”示爱”的十九世纪去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498428.html