看老友记学英语 苹果和橘子是两码事(在线收听

Chandler: Can I use your phone?

能借用你的电话吗?

Monica: Yeah.. uh, but for future reference, that thing in your hand can also be used as a phone.

可以,不过……我指点你一下,你拿的那支也是电话。

Chandler: Yes, it's working! Why isn't she calling me back?

这电话没问题啊,她为何不回电?

Joey: Maybe she never got your message.

或许她没听到你的留言,

Phoebe: You know, if you want, you can call her machine, and if she has a lot of beeps, that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.

如果愿意你可以打给她的留言机。如果听见许多哔声,那代表她或许没听见留言。

Chandler: You don't think that makes me seem a little...

难道你不认为这样会使我感觉有点……

Ross: ...desperate, needy, pathetic?

绝望,渴望,可悲?

Chandler: Ah, you obviously saw my personal ad.

你显然看过我的征友启事。

Phoebe: How many beeps?

哔几声?

Chandler: She answered.

她接的。

Monica: You see, this is where you could use that 'hello' word we talked about.

此时你该向她打招呼才对。

Chandler: I'm not gonna talk to her, she obviously got my message and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed. God, I miss just being needy.

她显然听到我的留言而且选择不回电,我既渴望又被人冷落,我真想念纯渴望的滋味。

All: Hey! Hi!

你好。

Phoebe: How did he take it?

嘿,他表现如何?

Rachel: Pretty well, actually...

还不错。

Monica: Uh, Rachel... how come you have dental floss in your hair?

Rachel你头发上为何有牙线?

Rachel: Oh, do I?

有吗?

Monica: Uh huh.

嗯。

Rachel: We ended up having sex in his chair.

我们在他椅子上做爱。

Monica: You had sex in his chair?!... I said that a little too loudly, didn't I?

你们在他椅子上做爱?我是否说得太大声?

Ross: Youyou had what?

你们什么?

Phoebe: Sex in his chair.

在他椅子上做爱。

Ross: What, uh... what were you thinking?

你到底在想什么?

Rachel: I don't know! I mean, we still care about each other. There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.

我也不知道我们仍在乎对方我们曾相爱过,就像你和Carol一样。

Ross: No! No no, it is nothing like me and Carol!

不,不像我和Carol!

Rachel: Please. If she said to you, "Ross, I want you on this couch, right here, right now," what would you say?

拜托,如果她说:罗斯我要你躺在这沙发上,此时此地,你会怎么回答?

Chandler: If it helps, I could slide over.

如果需要我可以过去点。

Ross: It's, it's, it's, uh, a totally different situation! It's, it's apples and oranges, it's, it's orthodontists and lesbian I gotta go.

这完全是两回事,这是苹果和橘子,牙医和女同志,我走了。

Phoebe: Where are you going?

你要上哪儿去?

Ross: I just have to go, all right? Do I need a reason? Huh? I mean I have things to do with my life, I have a jam packed schedule, and I am late for keeping up with it. Okay?

我就是要走,行吗?需要理由吗?我有自己的人生要过,我有许多事要做,我已经被某事给耽误了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498437.html