看老友记学英语 你为何会出现在这儿(在线收听

Rachel: Okay. Okay, we'll be here! Hating you! Did you see how he was sweating when he walked out of there? Listen honey, if I'm hogging the ball too much you just jump right in there and take a couple punches because I'm telling you, this feels great.

在这儿恨你,看见他走出去时满身大汗没?这样吧,我去抓住他,然后你狠狠打他几拳,那感觉一定很爽。

Mindy: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm still going to marry him.

是吗?我还是想嫁给她。

Rachel: What are you talking about?! Mindy, the guy is the devil! He's Satan in a smock!

衣冠禽兽你在说什么?Mindy,那家伙是个恶魔,是个衣冠禽兽。

Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S.

我知道他并不完美,老实说我还是想当个医生夫人。

Rachel: Oh God.

我的天。

Mindy: I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor...?

希望你能为我高兴,我希望你还愿意当我的伴娘。

Rachel: And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.

我希望Barry在Aruba不会将你宰了然后吃掉。

Monica: You okay?

你还好吗?

Rachel: Yeah.

是的。

Monica: Really?

真的?

Rachel: Yeah! You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding, I have wondered whether I made the right choice. And now I know.

真的,自从我在婚礼上抛下Barry。我一直在想这决定是否正确,如今我已得到答案。

Monica: Aww...

我真为你高兴。

Joey: Big day.

好日子啊。

Joey: All right, I'll give you this, Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. I mean he's got the monocle; he's got the top hat...

告诉你花生先生的穿着比较讲究,他有单片眼镜、高帽。

Phoebe: You know he's gay?

你知道他是个男同志吗?

Ross: I just wanna clarify this: are you outing Mr. Peanut?

我只想知道你判花生先生出局了?

Danielle: Chandler?

Chandler?

Chandler: Danielle! Hi! Uh everybody, this is Danielle, Danielle, everybody.

Danielle,你好!各位,这是Danielle!

All: Hi. Hi.

你好!

Chandler: What are you doing here?

你为何会出现在这儿?

Danielle: Well, I've been calling you, but it turns out I had your number wrong. And when I finally got the right one from Information, there was no answer. So I thought I could just come down here, and make sure you were okay.

我一直打电话给你都一直打错号码,最后问查号台知道你的号码,却没人接电话,我想来看看你是否无恙!

Chandler: ...I'm, I'm okay.

我没事。

Danielle: Listen uh, maybe we could get together later?

或许我们改天可以见个面。

Chandler: That sounds good. I'll call you or you call me, whatever...

这主意不错,我再打给你,或是你打给我,怎么都可以。

Danielle: You got it.

一言为定。

Chandler: Okay.

好。

Danielle: bye, everybody.

再见了,各位。

All: Bye.

再见。

Phoebe: Whoohoo!

喔。

Monica: Yeah, there you go!

第二次约会?

Ross: Second date!

第二次约会!

Chandler: ...I don't know.

我不知道。

Rachel: You don't know?!

你不知道?

Chandler: Well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if I was okay? I mean... how needy is that?

她好像很不错,她大老远来这儿只想确定我没事,有这必要吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498442.html