看老友记学英语 我今年26 这就对了(在线收听

Chandler: Hello Rachel.

好呀,Rachel。

Rachel: Get off.

下来。

Phoebe: Uh, uh, gimme. Can you see me operating a drill press?

你们能想像操作钻床的我吗?

Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing?

我不知道,你穿什么?

Ross: Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press?

不知道,你为何想操作钻床?

Phoebe: Just for some shorttermwork. You know, until I get back some of my massage clients.

只是暂时的工作,直到我找回部份的按摩客户。

Chandler: Pirates again?

又是海盗?

Phoebe: No, nothing like that. I was just...such a dummie. I taught a "massage yourself at home" workshop. And they are.

没那回事,我是个大笨蛋,我教他们“在家自己做按摩”,于是他们就真的都在家做了。

Joey: Hey, hey, Chan. She could work for you.

嘿,Chan,她可以为你工作。

Chandler: Thanks Joey, that's a good idea.

谢了,这是个好主意。

Phoebe: What... I could, I could do it. What is it?

我可以,是什么工作?

Chandler: Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She is having one of her boobs reduced. It's a whole big boob story.

我秘书这几周无法来上班,她去动消乳手术,一言难尽的波霸故事。

Phoebe: I could be a secretary.

我可以当个秘书。

Chandler: Well, you know Phoebs. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal. For a large portion of the day.

我不知你是否是这块料,因为这份工作得要表现“正常”,白天要尽量正常。

Phoebe: I could do that.

我能办到!

Rachel: What are you playing with?

你在玩什么?

Ross: Oh, it's my new beeper.

我的call机。

Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?

古生物学家要那玩意儿干嘛?

Monica: Is it like for dinosaur emergencies. 'Help, come quick, they're still extinct.'

恐龙紧急事件?救命啊,快来,他们还是绝种了。

Ross: No, it's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever I am. I mean, all she has to do is to dial 55JIMBO.

不,是为卡萝生产买的,她随时可以联络到我,她只需拨个号码55一JMB0。

Chandler: A cool phone number, and a possible name for the kid.

这号码真酷还能当孩子的名字。

Monica: All right, I'll see you guys later.

各位回头见了。

Rachel: Off to see young Ethan?

去见Ethan小子?

Monica: Thank you.

谢谢。

Joey: How young is young Ethan? Young?

Ethan到底有多小?很小?

Monica: He's... our age.

年纪和我们差不多。

Chandler: When we were?

当我们还是……

Monica: Okay, he's a senior in college.

他是大学四年级学生。

Ross: College?

大学?

Joey: Rob that cradle.

老少配。

Monica: He is smart and mature and grownup.

他聪明,成熟,稳重。

Ross: Mature and grownup. He is a big boy.

稳重和成熟,他是个大男孩。

Chandler: Whoa! And this manchild has no problem with how old you are?

这位小朋友不在乎你的年纪?

Monica: No, of course not. It's not even an issue. Because I told him I was 22.

当然不在乎,因为我告诉他我22岁。

All: What?

什么?

Monica: Oh, I can't pass for 22?

我不像22岁?

Phoebe: Well, maybe 2526.

25,26还说得过去。

Monica: I am 26.

我今年26。

Phoebe: There you go.

这就对了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498451.html