看老友记学英语 如果你能坦白,我想我也能(在线收听

Young Ethan: Oh, ah. I should go.

我该走了。

Monica: Okay.

好的。

Young Ethan: Okay.

好的。

Monica: Unless...

除非……

Young Ethan: What?

什么?

Monica: Uh, ah. Unless you wanna stay over? I mean, I'm going to, so...

除非你要在这儿过夜,我反正要在这里过夜……

Young Ethan: Yeah, I'd really like that.

我也很想。

Young Ethan: Uuh, before we get into any stayingover stuff, there is something you should know.

在我们考虑留宿的事之前,我有些事情得告诉你。

Monica: Okay, is this like "I have an early class tomorrow" or "I'm secretly married to a goat?"

明天一早有课?还是你已经与什么家伙秘密结婚了?

Young Ethan: Well it's somewhere in between. You see, in a strictly technical sense, of course, I'm not uh..., well I, I mean I haven't ever uh...

在这两者之间,就严格的技术上而言,当然,我还没……

Monica: Ethan?

Ethan?

Young Ethan: Yeah?

啊?

Monica: Are you a virgin?

你是个处男?

Young Ethan: Well, if that's what you kids are calling it these days then, yes I am.

如果你们这些孩子,现在这样称呼的话,对,我是个处男。

Monica: I mean you're just such a good kisser, I would never have known.

我是说,你确实是个很会接吻的家伙,我没想到。

Young Ethan: Well, I've excelled every level I've been to, I just…I just haven't been to that particular one yet. I uh, I've kinda been waiting for the right person.

嗯,我在自己涉足的每个领域都是优秀的。我还没有遇到一个特别的人。我,是在等待一个正确的人。

Young Ethan: Wow!

喔!

Monica: You keep saying that.

你一直哇个不停。

Young Ethan: You know, you read about it, you see it in the movies. Even when you practice it at home, man oh man, it is nothing like that.

书报杂志,电影上不断出现,甚至在家里练习,跟这感觉实在没得比。

Monica: Listen, listen, uh, you told me something that was really difficult for you. And I, II figured if you could be honest, then I can to.

听着,你说你有些困扰,如果你能坦白,我想我也能。

Young Ethan: Oh god, don't tell me I did it wrong.

别告诉我是我做错了。

Monica: Nono. Nothing wrong about that.

不,那件事你没做错。

Young Ethan: Oh.

喔。

Monica: Um, okay, here it goes. I'm not 22. I'm, I'm 25... and thirteen months.

我说了。我不是22岁,我是25岁,又13个月。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498454.html