看老友记学英语 世上最自然美丽的事情(在线收听

Monica: Ok, these were unbelievably expensive, and I know he's gonna grow out of them in like, 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist.

好,这些让人难以置信地昂贵,我知道他很快就穿不下,但是我就是无法抗拒。

Phoebe: Oh, look at these! Hey, Ben. Just do it. Oh my god, oh, ok, was that too much pressure for him?

看看这些,Ben。要做就去做。哦,天啊,哦,好,是不是对他压力太大?

Susan: Oh, is he hungry already?

哦,他是不是已经饿了?

Carol: I guess so.

我想是的。

Chandler: You know, it's... something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back.

你知道的,运动鞋真的很有趣。我马上就回来。

Joey: I gotta get one, too.

我也要一个。

Ross: What are you guys doing?

你们在干什么?

Chandler: We're just hanging out by the spoons or Ladle?

我们只是过来看看调羹和长柄杓。

Ross: Look, would you guys grow up. That is the most natural beautiful thing in the world.

看你们,能成熟一点好吗?这是世上最自然美丽的事情。

Joey: Yeah, we know, but there's a baby sucking on it.

我们知道担心在有个婴儿在吸它。

Ross: This is my son having lunch, ok? It's gonna happen a lot, so you'd better get used to it. Now if you have any problem with it, if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it, now come on.

这是我儿子在吃午餐,好不好?会经常发生,所以你们最好习惯。如果你们在这方面有问题,如果你们感到不自在,那就问问题。Carol不介意的,现在赶快来呀。

Chandler: Carol, Carol? I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breastfeeding?

Carol,Carol?我想问问Joey能不能提出关于母乳哺乳的问题?

Carol: Sure.

当然可以。

Joey: Uh, does it hurt?

嗯,会不会痛?

Carol: It did at first, but not anymore.

刚开始会,现在不会了。

Joey: Chandler?

Chandler?

Chandler: So, uh, how often can you do it?

你能多久喂一次?

Carol: As much as he needs.

只要他需要就可以。

Joey: Ok, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?

好,我想到了一个问题,一个问题。如果他向其中一个里面吹气,那另一个会不会变大?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498485.html