看老友记学英语 其实我又要结婚了(在线收听

Rachel: And uh, and the lighting's always unflattering. And, Monica help me out here.

灯光总是很呆板。Monica,帮我一下。

Monica: Hell, I wanna see Joey.

管你的,我要看Joey。

Julie: So is there like a story or do they just start doing it right... oh, never mind.

有没有故事?还是立刻就开始……别理会我。

Chandler: OK, now wait a minute. That is the craziest typing test I've ever seen.

等一下那是我见过最疯狂的打字测验。

Monica: All I say is, she better get the job.

我只能说,她最好被聘用。

Ross: Looks to me like he's the one getting the job.

看来是他被“聘用”了。

Joey: Shh, OK, here I come, here I come. See I'm coming to fix the copier, I can't get to the copier, I'm thinking what do I do, what do I do... so I just watch them have sex. And then I say, wait, here's my line, you know that's bad for the paper tray.

好啦,我上场了,我要修理影印机,但是我修不了我在想:怎么办?所以我只好看他们做爱,然后我要开口了。这对送纸匣很不好。

Chandler: Nice work my friend.

干得好,老兄!

Joey: Thank you. Wait wait wait wait, you see me again. Hang on, the guy's butt's blockin' me. There I am, there I am, there I am, there I am, there I am...

等一下,又有我的镜头了这家伙屁股挡住我了。我冒出来了,又来了又来了,又来了……

Phoebe: So um, so what's up, you came to see me yesterday.

怎么回事?昨天你来找我。

Duncan: Oh, yeah, um, alright, I kinda need a divorce.

我需要跟你离婚。

Phoebe: Ohh. . .K. How come?

为什么?

Duncan: Umm, actually, I'm getting married again.

其实我又要结婚了。

Phoebe: What?

什么?

Duncan: Oh God, I don't know how to tell you this. I'm straight.

我不知道要怎么说,我不是同性恋。我是异性恋。

Phoebe: Huuh.

呃。

Duncan: Yeah, I know, I.

对,我知道。

Phoebe: I, I don't, I don't understand, how can you be straight? I mean, you're, you're so smart and funny and you throw such great Academy Award parties.

我不懂你怎么会是异性恋?我是说,你又聪明又幽默,而且举办很棒的奥斯卡派对。

Duncan: I know, that's what I kept telling myself but you just reach a point where you can't live a lie anymore.

我也一直这么告诉自己,但是到了某个程度就无法再扯谎下去了。

Phoebe: So how long have you known?

你知道了多久?

Duncan: Well I guess on some level I always knew I was straight. I though I was supposed to be something else, you know, I'm an ice dancer, all my friends are gay, I was just trying to fit in.

我想我一直知道自己不是同性恋,我以为自己不是,我是个冰上舞蹈者所有朋友都是同志,我要合群。

Phoebe: And um, and there's actually a, a woman?

真的要跟一个女人结婚?

Duncan: Her name's Debra.

她叫Debra。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498506.html