看老友记学英语 让我们从你的童年开始(在线收听

Phoebe: Oh. Well is she, is she the first that you've been with?

她是不是你的第一个女人?

Duncan: Well, I've never told you this but, there were one or two times, back in college, when I'd get really drunk, go to a straight bar and wake up with a woman next to me. But I, I, I told myself it was the liquor, and eeveryone experiments in college.

我从来没告诉过你……不过可能在大学里有一两次,我喝得大醉,去了异性恋酒吧,醒来时身旁有个女人,我以为这是因为喝酒而且大学每个人都在摸索。

Phoebe: Sure.

当然。

Duncan: But now I know I don't have a choice about this, I was born this way.

现在我知道我没有选择我生下来就是如此!

Phoebe: I, I don't know what to say. I mean, you know, you're married to someone for six years and you think you know him and then one day says, 'Oh, I'm not gay.'

我不知道该说什么。嫁给一个人六年以为自己很了解他,我不是同性恋。

Duncan: I'm, I'm still me.

我还是我。

Phoebe: Why couldn't you have just figured this out six years ago?

你为什么在六年前没有发现这件事?

Monica: You know, it still smells like monkey in there.

里面间起来还是有猴骚味。

Julie: That saves us a conversation.

我们又有话可聊了。

Chandler: Well, listen, this has been great but I'm officially wiped.

今晚很好玩,我太开心了。

Joey: Me too, we should get going.

我也是,我们该走了。

Rachel: No, no, I mean, no, c'mon you guys, I mean, c'mon look it's only eleven thirty. Let's just talk, we never just hang out and talk anymore.

不!你们别这样,现在才十一点半。让我们好好聊聊我们最近都没有一起聊过天。

Monica: Rachel, that's all we do.

Rachel, 我们在一起只有聊天。

Rachel: Maybe that's all we do, what about Julie?

也许我们是如此,但是Julie呢?

Julie: What about Julie?

Julie怎么样?

Rachel: Well, you have been in our lives for nearly two months now and we don't really know you. I mean, who is Julie? I mean, what do you like, what don't you like? We wanna hear everything.

你已经加入我们将近两个月了,我们还没有真正认识你。Julie究竟是什么样的人?你喜欢什么?不喜欢什么?我们什么都要知道。

Julie: Well, that could take a while.

这可能要花一段时间。

Rachel: So. I mean, who here does not have the time to get to know Julie?

所以呢,谁没有时间更认识Julie?

Chandler: I got the time to get to know Julie.

我有时间来认识Julie.

Joey: I got time.

我有时间。

Monica: Rach, I know her pretty well, can I go? That's fine.

我跟她很熟了,我能回去吗?没关系。

Rachel: OK Julie, so now let's start with your childhood, what was that like?

让我们从你的童年开始,你的童年是怎么样?

Julie: Well, in a nutshell...

简单地说……

Rachel: Nah, uh, uh, uh, uh. Nah, uh, uh, uh, uh.

不,不,不。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498507.html