看老友记学英语 她教我"闻屁味"演戏法(在线收听

JOEY: Are you really not going?

你真的不去吗?

ROSS: I am really not going. I don't get it. They already live together, why do they need to get married?

我当然真的不去。我不懂她们已经住在一起了为什么还需要结婚?

MONICA: They love each other, and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them.

因为他们相爱啊,她们要跟她们亲密的人一起庆祝那份爱。

ROSS: If you wanna call that a reason.

如果你硬要说那个理由的话。

CHANDLER: Who's the bitterest man in the living room, the bitterest man in the living room? Hi, neighbor.

谁是客厅里最苦的人?客厅里最苦的男人? 嗨,芳邻。

MONICA: Ross, I thought you were over this.

罗斯,我以为你不在意了那跟这个没有关系。

ROSS: Look, that has nothing to do with this, ok? She's my ex-wife. If she were marrying a guy, none of you'd expect me to be there.

她要是嫁了一个男的话没有人会觉得我应该去。

JOEY: Hey, if she were marrying a guy, she'd be like the worst lesbian ever.

他要是嫁了个男的话那不是史上最烂的同性恋了

RACHEL: Did I miss it? Did I miss it?

我错过了吗?

JOEY: No, I'm on right after this guy shoots himself.

还没有,这个家伙自杀之后我就上阵了。

CHANDLER: Whoa, she's pretty.

她很漂亮耶。

JOEY: Yeah, and she's really nice too. She taught me all about how to work the cameras, and smell-the-fart acting.

对了,她人也很好,她教我怎么样在镜头前演戏……还有"闻屁味"演戏法。

RACHEL: I'm sorry, what?

对不起?什么?

MONICA: What?

什么?

JOEY: It's like, you got so many lines to learn so fast, that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one. So while you're thinkin' of it, you take this big pause where you look all intense, you know, like this.

在短时间之内要记那么多的台词…有时候你需要时间想下一句,所以当你想的时候呢…你停顿一下表情装得非常的凝重,像这样…

CHANDLER: Oh, ok.

好吧...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498531.html