看老友记学英语 有个客人死在按摩桌上了(在线收听

ROSS: Is everything ok?

你还好吧?

PHOEBE: Um, no, huh-uh. One of my clients died on the massage table today.

不。今天我有一个客人死在按摩桌上。

ROSS: Oh my god.

天啊。

CHANDLER: That's a little more relaxed than you want them to get.

你未免令他太放松了吧

PHOEBE: Yeah, um, she was 82 years old. Her name was um, Mrs. Adelman.

她已经八十二岁了…她叫艾德曼太太

MONICA: Oh, honey.

甜心。

PHOEBE: Yeah, it's just so strange. I mean, she probably woke up today and thought, "ok, I'll have some breakfast,

and then I'll take a little walk, and then I'll have my massage." Little did she know God was thinking, "Ok, but that's

it." Oh, but the weirdest thing was, ok, I was cleansing her aura when she died, and when the spirit left her body, I

don't think it went very far.

对呀,感觉怪怪的…她早上醒来时说不定在想…我去吃点早餐,然后去散步然后,再去按个小摩。

没有想到神在想“好,但是就这样好了”。最诡异的事情是…发生的时候我正在清她的灵气,当她的灵

魂离开身体的时候…我不认为它走远了。

RACHEL: What do you mean?

什么意思啊?

PHOEBE: I think it went into me.

我想它上了我的身。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498532.html