看老友记学英语 听说他在城里有个二十岁的幼齿(在线收听

ROSS: Alright, shall we?

好了,进去吧。

MONICA: OK, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know what? Ross, let's - let's switch places. You get in the middle. No un-, ya know, unless this looks like we're trying to cover something up.

好吧,等等。你知道吗?罗斯,我们换位置你来站中间。不,这看起来像我们想隐瞒什么。

ROSS: Monica, Monica, you could come in straddling him, they still wouldn't believe it. We're here.

摩妮卡,就算你骑着他进去他们也不会相信的。我们来了。

MRS. GELLER: Oh hi kids. Hi darling.

孩子们,是孩子们。

MONICA: Happy birthday dad.

生日快乐,爸爸。

MR. GELLER: Oh thank you.

谢谢。

ROSS: Hi ma.

嗨,妈妈。

RICHARD: Happy birthday.

生日快乐。

MRS. GELLER: Well, you kids thank Dr. Burke for the ride?

你们谢过柏大夫载你们来了吗?

ROSS: Uh, actually mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us.

妈,事实上摩妮卡帮我们两个谢过了。

FRIEND: Well, you kids take the train in?

你们搭火车来吗?

MRS. GELLER: No, Richard Burke gave them a ride.

不,柏·理查载他们来的。

FRIEND: Oh. Speaking of whom, I hear he's got some 20-year-old twinkie in the city.

谈到他呀…听说他在城里有个二十岁的幼齿。

MONICA: Finger cramp. Oh God, sorry. Here, let me get that mom.

手指抽筋,抱歉。来,让我来,妈。

MRS. GELLER: Sooo, Richard's shopping in the junior section.

理查在青少年部”购物”。

MONICA: Are we still on that?

还在讲那个吗?

MRS. GELLER: We just know she's got the IQ of a napkin.

想也知道她的智商一定超低。

FRIEND: She's probably not even very pretty, just young enough so that everything is still pointing up.

说不定连漂亮都谈不上,只是够年轻所以一切都还没下垂。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499181.html