看老友记学英语 乔伊让学生演同性恋(在线收听

Student: Look, I just saw my best friends brains smeared across the canvas, that's not gonna be me, not me.

听着……我刚看到我的死党脑浆溅在画布上,我不要跟他一样,我不要

Joey: Wow! That was good. That was... (points to his pocket) Tweezers?

太精彩了,太……有镊子吗?

Student: No.

没有

Joey: Whoa. That was really good.

太精彩了

Student: Thanks, any suggestions?

您有什么建议吗?

Chandler: You told him to play the boxer gay!!

你叫他演成同性恋?

Joey: Well, I-I might've said supergay.

我说的应该是…“越明显越好”

Chandler: You totally screwed him over.

你把他给毁了

Monica: Joey, you're this guy's teacher. I mean how could you do this?

你是他的老师,怎么能这样?

Joey: Because, Monica, the guy's so good, and I really, really want this part.

因为他演得太好了,我真的很想拿到这个角色

Phoebe: Well, if you really, really want it, then it's okay.

要是你真的很想,那就没关系

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499496.html