看老友记学英语 泡妞不成反被“泡”(在线收听

Come on Chloe! Finish up with your customer first. Come on Chloe! Come on Chloe!!

快,Chloe!先把你的顾客解决掉,快点,Chloe! 快点,Chloe!

Can I help you?

要影印吗?

Uh-oh.

噢。

Uh, you know what, we’ve having second thoughts about our copying needs. And we’ll need a little more time to think about it.

我们改变主意了,还需要时间考虑要影印什么。

Chloe, switch with me, there’s some guys here that got a crush on you.

Chloe,跟我换,有人迷上你了。

Okay, that hurt us.

好,真是伤人。

Hi guys. I haven’t seen you since this morning.

我从早上就没看见你们了。

Well ah, ........you know.

这个嘛…你知道。

Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?

你们明天晚上有事吗?

Both of us? (points to Chandler and himself)

我们两个?

Maybe. Does that scare you?

也许吧,害怕了吗?

Relax. It’s just Issac’s D.J.-ing at the Philly. You should come.

别紧张,Issac在Philly酒吧当DJ,你们应该来听听看。

We’ll be there.

我们会去的。

Great. I’ll ah, see you then.

太好了,到时候见。

All right, rock on.

好啊,摇摇摇。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499523.html