看老友记学英语 你在尽情出丑吗?(在线收听

Hey, you guys! Guess what?

嗨,你们猜怎样?

Got a job on a river boat?

你在邮轮上找到工作?

Y'know what I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it. Well, guess what? You're not my girlfriend anymore so...

我一整年没穿这套西装因为你不喜欢。你不是我的女朋友了,所以…

Oh I see, so this suit is making a point.

我懂了,你想要强调

Now that you're on you're own, you're free to look as stupid as you like.

你现在孤家寡人,可以尽情的出丑

You like it right?

你喜欢这套西装吧?

Oh absolutely. I like it even more on you than I did on Colonel Sanders.

当然,你穿起来比肯德基爷爷好看

Ross! Ross! I'm kidding!Yeah, come here!

罗斯,开玩笑的,回来

What-what was it you were gonna tell us?

你要说什么?

Yeah. Oh! Was how you invented the cotton gin?!

你发明轧棉机的过程?

Okay, good bye!

好吧,再见

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499552.html