看老友记学英语 脚踏两条船的花心大萝卜(在线收听

Okay, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music. (points to the stage)

这是咖啡馆,我都在这里表演

Good deal.

漂亮

Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince the people.

他们是我的朋友。各位,这是文斯。文斯,我的朋友

Vince is a fireman.

文斯是消防员

Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?

你从燃烧的大楼里救过人吗?

98 hot saves, highest in the force.

九十八次,队上第一高

Well, y'know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.

要是乔伊和我玩火柴,就可以让你累积到一百

Fire safety is not a joke, son.

孩子,不能拿火灾开玩笑

You're right, I know.

你说得对,我知道

Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. (kisses her) See you Saturday. (leaves)

我要走了,晚上要值班,星期六见

Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.

菲比,他好可爱。但你不是刚和那个老师交往?

Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh-huh, we're seeing each other tonight.

杰森?我们晚上要见面

What-Pheebs?! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.

菲比?脚踏两条船?你不像这种人

I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. Y'know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. Y'know? Y'know, this kind've like y'know oat-sowin', field-playin' juggler.

我也知道我在游戏人间,我在玩弄别人,搞七捻三。我是搞七捻三的花心萝卜

So Pheebs, do they know about each other?

他们知道对方的存在吗?

Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Okay, no they don't.

狗狗念书时,嘴唇会动吗?他们不知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499567.html