看老友记学英语 你是他的爱将(在线收听

Bing! (Chandler stands bolt upright and turns around to face him.)

Read your Computech proposal, a real homerun. (He goes to slap his butt, but Chandlerslides over making him miss.)

我看过你的企划案了非常精彩。

Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. (Chandler goes over) Wham!(slaps him on the butt)

没有打中,站过来,快点。

Good one. That was a good one. (to a couple of Chandler’s co-workers) Keep at it team.(goes into his office)

干得好,这次表现得很好,要保持。

What is with him?

他是怎么搞的?

With him? You’re is favourite, you’re his guy!

怎么搞的?你是他的爱将 !

We never get smacked.

我们没有被打过。

Well, that’s not true, he-he smacked you once.

没这回事,他打过你一次。

Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.

那是巧合,他打完你之后弹到我。

I’m telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.

告诉你,我需要被打,我有个小孩要上达特茅斯海军学院。

Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks.Did you go to Dartmouth Bing?

达特茅斯?谁在上达特茅斯?那里逊毙了,你上达特茅斯?

No sir.

不是。

There you go.

那就好。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500137.html