看老友记学英语 空欢喜一场(在线收听

Here you go.

给你!

Great! All right, so I'll call you later.

好极了!那么,我迟些打电话给你。

Great! (leaves)

好的!

Hey-Hey-Hey! Who was that?

那是谁?

That would be Casey. We're going out tonight.

那是...Casey。我们今晚有约会。

Goin' out, huh? Wow! Wow! (Does a little celebration dance) So things didn't work out with Kathy, huh? Bummer.

约会? 喔! 喔!那么你和Kathy有什么不妥,嗯?无赖老兄。

No, things are fine with Kathy. I'm having a late dinner with her tonight, right after my early dinner with Casey.

没有,我跟Kathy很好。我今晚和她有个迟点的晚餐。就在我和Casey的晚餐之后

What?

什么?

Yeah-yeah. And the craziest thing is that I just ate a whole pizza by myself!

是的.是的. 更夸张的是我刚刚一个人吃了一整个披萨!

Wait! You're going out with Kathy!

等一下! 你要和Kathy约会!

Yeah. Why are you getting so upset?

是的.你怎么变得颠三倒四的?

Well, I'm upset -- for you. I mean, having sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be very unfulfilling for you. (He can't believe he just sad that.)

喔,我颠三倒四?全是因为你. 我是说,没完没了和各色美貌女子上床,恐怕很难满足你。

What is the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.

这有什么大不了的??又不是只有我们才这么干!

Look, Joey, Kathy is clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs. But Casey, I mean granted I only saw the back of her head, but I got this sense that she's-she's smart, and funny, and gets you.

听着,Joey。Kathy很明显无法满足你的感情需求。但是Casey,老实说我只看到过她的后脑勺,但是我能感觉到她..她聪明、风趣而且很在乎你。

You got all that from the back of her head?

你真能从后脑勺看出这么多东西?

All right look, I think it's time for you to settle down. Y'know? Make a choice, pick a lane.

好吧,听着,我想你真的应该安定下来了。做个选择,选条道路

Who's Elaine?

谁是"伊莱恩"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500176.html