听歌学英语:C'mon C'mon - Olly Murs 拜托拜托(在线收听

 When you walked in the room 当你走进房间

I thought I'd forgotten you我本以为早已忘记你
Turns out it isn't true after all 可最终,事实不是这样
And now I do regret all the things I said 现在,我后悔说过的话
I can't take this any more 我受不了了
I want you 我需要你
And I'm telling you woah 我跟你说
C'mon c'mon I know I was wrong 拜托拜托,我知道我错了
Throw my hands up and take the blame 我双手举起投降了
I still belive in you and me 我仍相信我们可以的
Do you feel the same 你也有同感吗
I'm sitting there waiting for ya 我们坐在这里等着你
And baby I can't ignore ya 宝贝我不能忽视你
I just adore ya我只是仰慕你呀
And I can't get you out of my head我不能把你忘记
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon woo hoo hoo hoo来吧来吧来吧来吧喔吼吼吼
I'll do overtime just to make you mine我会不辞辛苦让你变成我的
I can't remember why I left you behind我忘记为什么离开你
Things that I should'ave done那些我做过的事
I was having too much fun 我玩过头
Oh why did I let you go哦为什么要让你走
I want you想要你
And I'm telling you woah我现在告诉你喔
C'mon c'mon拜托拜托
I know I was wrong我知道错了
Throw my hands up and take the blame举起手来让你责怪
I still believe in you and me我始终相信我俩还是可能的
Do you feel the same你是不是也这样觉得
I'm sitting there waiting for ya我坐在那里等着你呀
And baby I can't ignore ya宝贝我不能忽视你
I just adore ya我只是仰慕呀
And I can't get you out of my head我不能忘记你
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon 拜托拜托
Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo喔吼吼吼吼
Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo喔吼吼吼吼
I was such a fool我是那么蠢
Oh I was so damn cruel哦我该死的残忍
But I'm willing to change但是我愿意改变
I wanna be your man again我想再一次成为你的男人
C'mon c'mon 拜托拜托
I know I was wrong我知道我错了
Throw my hands up and take the blame举起手来让你责怪
I still believe in you and me我始终相信我俩还是可能的
Do you feel the same你是不是也这样觉得
I'm sitting there waiting for ya我坐在那里等着你
And baby I can't ignore ya宝贝我不能忽视你
I just adore ya我只是仰慕着你呀
And I can't get you out of my head我不能忘记你
C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon 拜托拜托
Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo喔吼吼吼吼
Oh I wanna be your man哦我想要成为你的男人
Oh oh oh oh oh哦哦哦哦哦
Oh girl I wanna be your man噢女孩我想成为你的男人
 
词汇扩展
skint /skɪnt/ adj 身无分文的,一文不名的
I get paid each Friday, and by Tuesday I'm always skint.我每个星期五领工资,可我总是到了星期二就身无分文了。
I'm skint! Lend us a tenner. 我一个子儿也没有了,借我们10英镑吧。
I can’t contribute, because I’m quite skint at the moment. 我没法捐助,因为目前我手头十分诘据。
 
gun [ɡʌn] n.枪;炮; v.快速运转;使(车辆)加速
I knew how to load and handle a gun 我知道怎么上子弹,也知道枪怎么用。
There's some nut out there with a gun. 外边有个拿着枪的疯子。
The British police do not carry guns.英国警察不佩带枪支。
At the gun, the runners sprinted away down the track.信号枪一响,运动员们便沿着跑道飞奔起来。
 
come out with guns blazing or with all guns blazing全力以赴;鼓足干劲
The company came out with guns blazing.公司鼓足了劲要大干一番。
The champions came out (with) all guns blazing.优胜者们神采奕奕地登场亮相。
 
stick to your guns 坚持自己的立场;固执己见;一意孤行
He should have stuck to his guns and refused to meet her.他本应坚持己见,拒绝与她会面。
 
under the gun 承受很大压力
I'm really under the gun today.我今天的压力真大。
 
VERB 把…发动起来;给…加大油门;使加速
He gunned his engine and drove off.他发动引擎,驱车而去。
He gunned the cab through the red light. 他猛踩油门,开着出租汽车闯过了红灯。
You must have been really gunning the engine to get here on time.你竟然准时到这儿了,肯定是一路飞驰而来。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/500224.html