看老友记学英语 醉翁之意不在酒(在线收听

We have to have a party in five minutes, so everybody cancel your plans.

晚上有派对 其实是5分钟后,有事快取消

What's going on?

你在说什么?怎么回事?

We have to have a bon-voyage party for Emily.

我们要帮艾蜜莉办惊喜欢送会

But it's actually for Joshua.

其实是为了约书亚

That sucks. Nobody's ever thrown me a bon-voyage-Emily party.

讨厌 都没人帮我办过假欢送会

He said he's not ready to date.

他说他还没有心情约会

So I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside of work.

我得找他参加派对 才能在工作之外见到他

And now I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him.

现在我制造了一个 色诱他的完美机会

As much as I'd like to meet Josh and warn him...

我很想当面警告约书亚

...Emily and I won't be here. She's gonna come by to say goodbye...

但艾蜜莉和我不能参加 她会来说声再见

...and then I've got a special evening planned. Sorry. No party.

然后我安排了整晚的节目 对不起,没戏唱了

Hello? -Surprise!

惊喜!

Surprise!

惊喜!

No one's thrown me a surprise party before.

没有人替我办过惊喜派对

Well,it was all Ross' idea.

这都是罗斯的主意

You're so sweet.

你真好

And I'm so surprised.

我好惊喜喔

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500898.html