看老友记学英语 眼泪攻势来了(在线收听

Hi,guys. -Hi,Phoebe.

你们两个 菲比

I wanted to apologize if I seemed a tad edgy yesterday at my shower.

我想说声抱歉 我昨天在送礼会上似乎凶了点

Just the hormones.

荷尔蒙作崇

No,we -Hormones.

别这样,我们… 荷尔蒙嘛

I wanted to say thank you. It was so sweet.

谢谢你们,你们真有心

You seem to be doing much better.

你似乎好多了,太好了

How are things going? -Good.

你现在怎样? 很好

Everything's been about me lately. So what's happening with you?

最近的注意力都在我 你们呢?

We were just talking about me not going to Ross' wedding.

我们正在说 我不去参加罗斯的婚礼

It just might be too hard, given the history and all that.

有那段过往 我可能很难面对

This reminds me of the time when I lived on the street.

这让我想起当年流落街头时

This guy offered to buy me food if I slept with him.

有人说我陪他上床就请我吃饭

How is this like that?

这两件事哪里像?

Well,let's see. It's not really like that.

我想想…的确不像

Because that was an actual problem.

因为那才算是问题

And yours is just a bunch of high-school crap...that nobody really gives!

你这只是高中女生无病呻吟,没人在乎

I'm sorry. I just thought

抱歉,我只是…

Here come the water works.

泪眼攻势来了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501850.html