看老友记学英语 两个尽情出糗的伴郎(在线收听

We're excited that Ross and Emily are getting married at Montgomery Hall.

很高兴罗斯和艾蜜莉 要在蒙哥马利礼堂结婚

To think,my friend getting married in Monty Hall.

我朋友要在“蒙帝霍尔”结婚 (霍尔字同礼堂)

Come on,Monty Hall!

拜托,蒙帝霍尔啊

Let's Make a Deal. Come on,you people!

“大家来挑战”主持人啊 笑一下吧

All right,forget it. Congratulations,Ross and Emily.

算了,恭喜 罗斯和艾蜜莉

Best man number two,Joey Tribbiani.

伴?二号,乔伊崔比亚尼

I'm not good with the jokes like Chandler here.

我没钱德那么会说笑话

Congratulations to the happy couple.

我只想说恭喜这对幸福的新人

I first met Ross in this coffeehouse back home.

我在我家附近咖啡馆认识罗斯

Home.

New York City.

纽约市…

Where everybody knows my name.

在那里大家都认识我

Anyway...

总之...

...I love you guys.

我爱你们

But not as much as I love America.

但是我更爱美国

Can we please go home now?

我们回家了好不好?

Are you going home?

你要回去了?

I was hoping to get to know you better.

我正想进一步了解你

I'm not going anywhere,sweetheart.

美人,我哪儿也不去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501868.html