看老友记学英语 国外做错事不作数(在线收听

I hope you don't take this the wrong way...

希望你别误会

...but I know we had plans to meet up tonight.

我知道我们今晚约了要见面

I'm worried about what it might do to our friendship.

但是我担心以后做不成朋友

I know.

我明白

How could we have let this happen? -Seven times!

我们怎么这么不小心 还不小心了七次

You know,look. We were away. In a foreign,romantic country.

你知道,我们人在国外,又是浪漫的异乡

I blame London.

都怪伦敦不好

Bad London!

坏伦敦

So look...while we're still in London, we can keep doing it,right?

既然我们还在伦敦 就可以继续,对不对?

Well,I don't see that we have a choice.

看来我们别无选择

But when we're back home, we don't do it.

但是我们回去就得停止

Only here.

只有这里例外

You know,I saw a wine cellar downstairs.

我看到楼下有酒窖

I'll meet you there in two minutes.

我两分钟后下去找你 好

Mon? I gotta ask you something.

我有事情要问你

Now?

现在?

Ross said my name. I can't just pretend it didn't happen.

罗斯刚刚说出我的名字 我不能假装没听到吧

I don't know.

我不知道

Monica,what should I do?

摩妮卡,我该怎么办?

Just do the right thing.

不要行差踏错就行了

What?

什么?

Tow the line! Thread the needle! Think outside the box!

听天由命,努力争取 不要死心眼

I'll talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant.

等等,我要问罗斯 他是什么意思

Wait! Rachel,no.

瑞秋,

He's married.Married. If you don't realize that, I can't help you.

他结婚了,结婚了,要是你还不懂,我也没法帮你

Okay. You're right. You're right. You can't help me.

你说得对,你说得对,你帮不了我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501875.html