看老友记学英语 蜜月之行泡汤(在线收听

瑞秋…你怎么会在这里?

I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.

我在等候补机位回纽约

So no sign of Emily?

你还没等到艾蜜莉?

Not yet.

还没

When do you have to leave?

你是几点的飞机?

This is the last call for flight 1066 to A thens.

最后一次呼叫 前往雅典的1066班机

The last call.

最后一次呼叫

Pretty soon,I guess.

就快了 是啊

I'm sorry.

我很遗憾

I don't understand.

我不明白

How could she do this?

她怎么可以这么做?

Am I a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?

我是不是白痴? 竟然以为她会来

You're not an idiot,Ross. You're a guy very much in love.

你不是白痴,罗斯 你只是爱得无可救药

Same difference.

那还不是一样

All passengers for flight 1066 to Athens should now be onboard.

搭乘1066班机 前往雅典的旅客请登机

I get it!

听到了

Well,that's that.

没搞头了

No,you know what? I think you should go.

错,你应该去

I think you should go...by yourself. Get some distance.

什么? 对,你应该自己去 到遥远的地方想个清楚

Clear your head. It would be really good.

这对你一定有好处

I don't know.

我不知道…

Come on. It would be really good for you.

罗斯,你应该要去

I could do that.

没错,我应该去 对

I can't even believe her.

她实在太扯了

You know what? I am going to go.

知道吗?我决定去了

Good. -Why not?

很好 有何不可呢?

Right? -Right.

对 对不对?没错

Thanks.

谢了

I'll see you back at home.

我们纽约见了

If I ever get a flight out of here.

希望我搭得上飞机

What? Wait,what?

其实…算了 怎么了?

Why don't you come? I mean,I have two tickets. Why not?

不如你也一起来,反正我有两张机票

Well,I don't know,Ross. Really?

不太好吧?真的吗?

Yeah. It'd be great. I mean,you can...You can lay on the beach...and I can cry over my failed marriage.

是啊,一定很好玩,你可以躺在海滩上,我可以哭诉婚姻失败

You see how I make jokes?

你看我多幽默啊

Really. I mean....

真的,

I could use a friend.

我需要有朋友陪我

Oh,wow. Maybe.

好吧,无妨

Yes,I can do that!

我可以陪你去

Cool. -All right,cool.

好 好 太好了 是啊

Okay,we're going to Greece.

我们这就走

I forgot my jacket!

我忘了拿外套 等一下

Well,you tell them to wait.

你叫他们等一下

Wait! Wait!

等一下

Emily,No,don't go, Emily

艾蜜莉 不是啦…别走,艾蜜莉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501880.html