看老友记学英语 欲擒故纵的游戏(在线收听

Two pounds of mocha java. -It's Danny.

我要两磅爪哇摩卡咖啡 是丹尼

Are you going to go out again?

你们还会出去吗?

I don't know. He hasn't called since we went out.

不知道 上次出去一次之后 他就没再打给我

I see him in the hallway. We flirt. I'm all:

我们只在走廊上打情骂俏 我笑得花枝乱颤

And then nothing.

却没下文

Wow,thirsty.

你很渴吧?

I'm having a party on Saturday. Sort of a housewarming thing.

我周六要办派对 庆祝我搬新家

Fun. -Great!

真有意思 真好

I'm looking forward to it.

我也希望周六赶快到

See you!

那我走了

So I guess we won't be warming his house.

看来他新家不欢迎我们

All right,I see what he's doing.

很好,我知道他在玩什么把戏

He's not asking me out because he wants me to ask him out.

他故意不约我 因为他要我主动约他

And you won't do that.

可是你不鸟他

That's right!Because that would give him the control.

没错 否则主导权就落在他手里

So now he comes up with this "I've got a party" thing...to get me to hint for an invitation.

他现在故意说什么要办派对要我暗示他约我

Blew up in his face,didn't it?

可是我当场给他好看

So there is no party?

所以他根本没有要办派对

No,there's a party. There's a party.

有,当然有

But the power?

不过谁是老大

That is still up for grabs.

还不知道哩

You follow me?

你听得懂吗?

I think so.

应该吧

So he won't invite you to his party because he likes you?

你说他喜欢你 所以故意不约你

Exactly!

就是这样

Then why didn't he invite me?

可是他为什么不约我?

To throw me off.

故意吊我胃口

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/502382.html