看绯闻女孩学英语 54(在线收听

Chuck:Move, please. I love this town.

请让让。我真喜欢这里。

I'm going to have to tell my parents the hotel they just bought is serving minors.

我得告诉我爸妈他们刚买的那间酒店卖酒给未成年。

Serena:And if you get a drink, they’re also serving pigs.

你要是也喝酒, 他们连猪都招待。

Chuck:I love it when you talk dirty.

我就喜欢你说些下流的话。

Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.

只有跟你说下流话的时候, 你才喜欢。

Chuck:Actually, I prefer them when they're not talking.

其实,我更喜欢她们安静的时候。

Serena:Mm, I've missed your witty banter.

真怀念你耍嘴皮子。

Chuck:Let's catch up, take our clothes off, stare at each other.

不如我们叙叙旧, 脱下衣服,直视彼此。

Serena:How about I just get a bite to eat? I've been drinking on an empty stomach.

不如让我随便吃点东西吧,我一直空着肚子在喝。

Chuck:I heard you didn't do that anymore.

我听说你不再那么做了。

Serena:Special occasion.

今天特殊。

Chuck:Well, how about a grilled cheese with truffle? You do love truffles.

来块松露配烤奶酪?你喜欢吃松露。

Serena:Enough to know it's not on the menu.

就因为喜欢,才发现菜单上没有。

Chuck:Good thing I'm connected.

好在我有门路。

Serena:Only 'cause I'm hungry.

只因为我饿了。

1.I'm going to have to tell my parents the hotel they just bought is serving minors.

点拨:be going to have to do something意思是“不得不将去做某事”。例如:How much longer am I going to have to endure this?(这种生活还要忍耐多久?) We're going to have to postpone the meeting.(我们必须将会议延后举行。)

2.And if you get a drink, they’re also serving pigs.

点拨:get a drink意思是“喝一杯”,在这句话中是指“喝一杯酒”。例如:Let 's get back, finish our work, and go to get a drink!(我们回去把工作做完,然后出去喝一杯。)get a drink不光用于“喝酒”,还可以用于“喝其他饮料”。例如:We stopped along the way to get a drink of water.(我们在路上停下来喝些水。)

3.I love it when you talk dirty.

点拨:talk dirty是指“说下流话”“讲脏话”。

4.Mm, I've missed your witty banter.

点拨:witty是“诙谐的”的意思。例如:As writers, they cherish economical and witty phrases.(他们在写作上喜欢用简洁诙谐的词句。)banter是“打趣,戏谑,戏弄”的意思。例如:It is rude to banter a man out of his senses.(戏弄他人而使其失去理性是无礼的。)witty banter意思就是“诙谐的戏谑”,也就是“甩嘴皮子”的意思。

4.Let's catch up, take our clothes off, stare at each other.

点拨:catch up是一个固定短语,在这里的意思是“叙旧”。例如:The ladies spent some time catching up on each other's health and families.(女士们花了些时间聊聊彼此的健康和家庭情况。)

点拨:take sth of f意思是“脱下,取下”。例如:At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.(睡觉时,我脱去衣服,换上睡衣。)Take off your hat. It doesn't fit.(取下你的帽子,它不适合你。)

6.How about I just get a bite to eat?

点拨:How about...这个句型用于征求对方意见,意思是“你觉得......如何?”How about cleaning up a bit around here?(你是不是考虑把自己的屋子收拾一下。)It is too expensive. How about half the price?(太贵了,半价怎么样?)

点拨:get a bite to eat意思是“随便吃点东西”的意思。例如:What do you say we go get a bite to eat?(我们去吃点东西,你看怎么样?)Is there a place to get a bite to eat around here?(这附近有没有吃东西的地方?)

7.I've been drinking on an empty stomach.

点拨:drink on am empty stomach意思是“空着肚子喝酒”

8.I heard you didn't do that anymore.

点拨:not... anymore意思是“不再......”。例如:I will not be able to take long vacation anymore .(我已经不能休长假了。) There are not many live broadcasts on TV anymore.(最近很少实况转播。)

9.Good thing I'm connected.

点拨:good thing是指“幸运的事情”。“I am connected.”在这里可以理解为“我有门路,可以联系到地方给你吃东西。”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/502722.html