看绯闻女孩学英语 56(在线收听

Dan:I'm so sorry. Are... are you okay?

对不起 你. 你还好吗

Gossip girl:And just when B. And S. had built a bridge, it all had to come

crashing down.

B和S刚刚建立起的感情就这么坍塌了

But dry your eyes, the kiss on the lips party is around the corner.

但是擦干眼泪 唇吻派对时间就要到了

And you know who loves parties? Gossip girl.

知道谁喜欢派对吗 绯闻女友

Concierge:How do you know it was Miss Van Der Woodsen's if you didn't read it?

如果你没翻看过电话 你怎么知道这是Van Der Woodsen小姐的

And if you're not a guest at the hotel, what were you doing here?

如果你不是我们酒店的客人 那你来这干什么

Dan:what? Uh, look, when prince charming found Cinderella’s slipper,

什么 听着 当白马王子拣到灰姑娘的水晶鞋

they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish.

没人指责他是恋足癖

Concierge:Uh, and you're prince charming? Well, there’s Miss Van Der Woodsen now.

呃 你是白马王子 Van Der Woodsen小姐来了

Dan:no, no!

不 不

Concierge:Uh,Serena?

哦 Serena

Dan:No, no, no, no, no.What are you doing? Don't.

不 不 不 不 不 你在干什么 别

Concierge:Hey, um, do you know this young man?

嘿 呃 你认识这个人吗

Dan:She doesn't know me. Nobody knows me. It's cool. It's fine.

她不认识我 没人认识我 行了吧

Serena:Uh... From last night. Are you... Um, I'm sorry about that.

呃 你是昨晚那个人 你是 呃 我很抱歉

Dan:You remember me? She remembers me.

你记得我 她记得我

Concierge:Well, he claims he found your cell phone.

嗯 他说他拾到了你的手机

Serena:Oh! You found it.

哦 你找到它了

1.And just when B. And S. had built a bridge, it all had to come , crashing down.

点拨:build a bridge意思是“建立一座桥梁”,这里比喻为“建立的友谊或感情”。

点拨:crash down是“向下猛撞”的意思。例如:

He crashed down on the floor with a wallop.(他砰的一声倒在地板上了。)

这里可以理解为“崩溃,全毁”。

2.But dry your eyes, the kiss on the lips party is around the corner.

点拨:dry在这里做动词用,dry one’s eyes意思是“擦干眼泪”。

点拨:around the corner是个固定短语,意思是“即将到来,即将来临”。例如:

How time flies! Spring is around the corner.(真是光阴似箭啊!春天就要到了。)

New Year is around the corner, so I would give you a gift, I don't know if you would like it or not.(春节快到了, 我想送你一件小礼物,也不和你喜欢不喜欢。)

3.When prince charming found Cinderella’s slipper, they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish.

点拨:prince charming意思是“白马王子,女子理想中的求婚者”。

点拨:accuse sb of sth意思是“因某事指责某人”。例如:

No one can point a finger at me and accuse me of wrongdoing.(没有一个人指着我,谴责我做错了什么。)

Some unemployed men accuse women of taking their jobs.(有些失业的男子责怪妇女抢去了他们的工作。)

4.It's cool. It's fine.

点拨:cool和fine在这里的意思是“没问题的”。It is cool.意思就是“没问题了吧。”“得了吧。”

5.Um, I'm sorry about that.

点拨:be sorry about sth意思“因某事而感到抱歉,歉意”。例如:

I'm awfully sorry about the accident.(我对发生的事故十分抱歉。)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/502724.html