看绯闻女孩学英语 65(在线收听

Dan:Hey, you're up.

嘿 你起来了

Jenny:And you're checking up on me. I'm okay. Really, I'm okay.

而你来打探我 我没事 真的 我很好

You know, I was okay when you asked me at the party and in the cab, when we got home before and after I brushed my teeth.

你知道的 你在派对和车上问我时我没事 当我们到家在我刷牙的前后你问我我也没事

Look, I just feel really stupid. I mean, how could I have actually thought that Chuck Bass just wanted to talk to me?

我真的觉得自己蠢极了 我竟真以为Chuck Bass只想和我聊聊

Dan:Because you trust people, which is normally a good thing.

因为你相信别人 这通常是个优点

Jenny:Yeah, except when it involves Chuck.

是啊 但牵涉到Chuck就不是了

Dan:Yeah, pretty much.

嗯 差不多

Jenny:So the real question is, uh, how are you?

现在真正的问题是你还好么

Dan:Me?

Dan:Why wouldn't I be okay?

我为什么会不好

Jenny:You know, at the end of the night, with Serena and the--the--the...

你知道的 在昨晚你跟Serena

Dan:Was it really that bad?

真的那么逊吗

Serena:This is me. So...good night.

我到了 那么 晚安

Dan:Yeah.yeah. Um, yeah, good night.

是 好的 呃 好的 晚安

Jenny:Go! Walk her to the door. Something. Go!

走啊 把她送到门口 快啊

Dan:Ok.

好的

Jenny:Whoa, whoa, stop, stop. Sir, stop, stop, stop.

哇 停 停 先生 停下 停下

Dan:Oh, I think I have brain damage.

哦 我想我撞出脑损伤了

Jenny:You know what, Dan? If you had brain damage, you wouldn't even know if you had brain damage.

你知道么 Dan 如果你真被撞成脑损 你根本不会知道你有脑损伤

Dan:No, let's go, please. Uh, WI--Williamsburg.

不 我们走吧 请开吧 呃到威 威廉斯堡

Jenny:no!

别这样

Dan:H-hi.

啊 嗨

Eric:So he waved? I wouldn't have taken him for a waver.

他就挥了挥手

Serena:No, he was just trying to be funny.

不 他只是想表示幽默

Eric:Maybe he's shy.

可能他害羞了。

Serena: Or he hates me.

或者他不喜欢我。

Eric:No guy in the history of the world has ever hated you.

到目前为止 从没男人讨厌过你

Dan:She probably thinks I hate her now. I've waited my entire adolescent life for a date with this girl, Serena Van Der Woodsen...you know, Serena Van Der Woodsen... and I decide to close, the evening with a wave.

她可能以为我讨厌她了 我已经等了整个青春时光, 就为了和这个女生约会 知道么 她可是Serena Van Der Woodsen 我竟然使出了一招挥手葬送了我的美好夜晚

Jenny:It was a nice wave.

但挥得很不错

Dan:At the end of a date? Come on, there's no such thing. And you only get one shot with a girl like Serena. I got mine, and I blew it.

在约会之后 得了吧 没这种说法 对于像Serena这样的女孩 你的机会只有一次 机会来了却被我搞砸了

Jenny:Which means you have nothing to lose.

那你也没什么好失去的了

Dan:no, nothing except my, last shred of dignity.

没 还有我那点可怜的自尊

Jenny:Oh, no. I think that's gone.

哦 不 我觉得它们也没了

Dan:You’re right.

你说的对

Dan:You know what? I’m just--, I'm gonna go talk to her. I'm gonna apologize for the wave.

知道么 我 我要找她谈谈 我要对我的挥手向她道歉

I'm gonna tell her how much I like her, and I'm gonna ask for a second shot. No, I'm gonna get a second shot.

我要告诉她自己是多么喜欢她 然后求到第二次约会的机会 不对我会得到第二次机会

Jenny:Yeah, you are

棒极了 你会

Dan:Yeah.

是啊

Jenny:Wait, wait, and wait. I love the plan, but, uh, you need a better outfit. And maybe a shower.

等等 等等 我喜欢你的计划但是 呃 你需要打扮一下 最好再洗把澡

1.Hey, you're up.

口语句型点拨:表达某人已经醒来一段时间了,可以用这句话:“You are up.”

2.And you're checking up on me.

短语点拨:check up是一个固定短语,意思是“检查,调查”。例如:

We checked up and found that everything was all right.(我们检查了一下, 发现一切正常。)

Will you please check up these data to see if they are correct?(请你把这些资料查对一下, 看看正不正确, 好吗?)

The police were checking up on what the man had told him.(警察正在对那个人所说的事实进行彻底核实。)

3.Yeah, except when it involves Chuck.

词汇点拨:involve是“牵涉,牵连”的意思,它后面可以直接跟名词或代词或名词性短语。例如:

We ae in a situation in which national security is involved.(我们正处于涉及国家安全的形势。)

此外,它还有一个固定短语结构,involve sb in something or in doing something,意思是“使某人或某物参与活动或陷入某情况”。例如:

Don't involve me in solving your problems!(你解决你的问题,不要把我拉进去!)

4.Was it really that bad?

词汇点拨:that在这里是副词,起到加强语气的作用,意思是“那么”。

5.Walk her to the door.

词汇点拨:walk在这里的意思是“护送......,陪伴......”。walk her to the door意思是“陪她到家门口”。再如:

I will walk him to the railway station.(我把他送到火车站。)

6.If you had brain damage, you wouldn't even know if you had brain damage.

短语结构点拨:have+身体部位+damage表示“身体的某部位受伤”。

7.I wouldn't have taken him for a waver.

短语点拨:take for是一个固定短语,意思是“把......看做,认为......”。例如:

Don't take him for a friend, he is nothing but a criminal.(不要把他当朋友,他只是个罪犯。)

8.I've waited my entire adolescent life for a date with this girl, Serena Van Der Woodsen...you know, Serena Van Der Woodsen... and I decide to close the evening with a wave.

词汇点拨:wait for a date with somebody意思是“等待和某人约会”。close the evening在这里可以理解为“告别这个夜晚”。

With在这里的意思是“以什么方式”的意思,句子中说道的是close the evening with a wave,意思是“以摆手的方式结束这个夜晚”。

文法点拨:my entire adolescent life意思是我的整个青春期生活,在这里做时间状语,放置于动词wait后面。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/502733.html