看绯闻女孩学英语 108(在线收听

Lily: Please tell me this isn't happening. It's not.

告诉我这事没在发生 没事发生

Serena:No. No, you're not going up there.

不 不 你不能去

Lily:You're gonna stay right here, okay?

你要在这好吧

Whatever you're doing, think about who's standing in this room right now.

无论你做什么 好好想清楚今天出席的都是什么人

Blair: Don't try to deny it. Chuck saw you.

不用否认了 Chuck看到你了

Serena: Hi. I'm Serena van Der Woodsen.

大家好我是 Serena Van Der Woodsen

I just wanna thank my friend,

我想谢谢我的朋友Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf, for recognizing the Ostroff center and all of the good things that they do.

对于 Ostroff中心的肯定以及他们所做的善行

Thanks, Blair.

谢谢你 Blair

At the center one of the main things that we learn is forgiveness.

在这个中心 我们学的重要东西之一就是原谅

Dan: She's in rehab?

她在接受治疗

Jenny: No, it's not her. It's her brother who's there.

不 不 是她是她弟弟

Dan: What?

什么

Jenny: You can't tell anyone, okay?

不要告诉别人好吗

Dan: I won't , but why is she doing this?

我不会但是她干嘛这么做

Serena: I've learned about how... in order to move forward with our future,

我学到了如何 为了能继续向未来前进

we must forgive those who have wronged us in the past,

我们要原谅人们过去犯下的错误

and we must ourselves ask for forgiveness from those whom we've wronged.

而且我们自己也要请求我们曾经伤害过的人的原谅

Without this forgiveness, innocent people get hurt.

没有原谅 无辜的人可能会受到伤害

Blair: All right, thank you, Serena. Thank you. Thank you.

好了 谢谢你 Serena 谢谢你 谢谢你 

Honesty may be the best policy in some zip codes but not in this one and not this week

在其它场合 诚实也许是最宝贵的 但是不该用在这里 不该在这周

'cause "I was a teenage drug addict" is not exactly a winning college essay.

因为《我曾是一个吸毒的少年》并不能算获得进入大学资格的的作文

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503626.html