看绯闻女孩学英语 109(在线收听

Gossip Girl: Hey, upper east siders.

嘿 上东区的居民们

There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise

绯闻女友最喜欢意外惊喜了

and we hear Blair Waldorf's got a 2-for-1 special——

我们听说Blair Waldorf有个二对一的约会

her mom, Eleanor, who just returned from Paris,

她妈妈Eleanor刚从巴黎回来

and Serena Van Deer Woodsen, brunch buddy.

Serena van Der Woodsen来和她共进早餐

Serena: Hey! You're up.

嘿 你起床啦

Blair: Did we have plans?

我们有约吗?

Eleanor: Darling, it is impolite to interrupt.

亲爱的 打断别人说话可是很不礼貌的

I was just telling Serena that BENDEL’S is interested in carrying my line.

我在跟Serena说BENDEL’S公司有意要接管我们

Blair: Really? Oh, that's fantastic! Why didn't you say something?

真的吗 太棒了 你怎么不早告诉我

Eleanor: I came back from Paris early to put together my look book

我提前从巴黎回来就是为了整理服装造型册

and if they like what they see, it could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection.

要是他们喜欢的话 我崭新的时尚事业就要扬帆起航了

Blair: Because more people should be like you, mother.

因为会有更多的人想跟你一样成功 妈妈

Eleanor: Before you tuck into that, you find a low-fat yogurt more appealing.

在你大吃面包之前 你会觉得低脂酸奶更美味的

Blair: I lost 2 pounds when you were away.

你不在的时候我瘦了2磅

Eleanor: And you look marvelous.

噢,你看起来可真苗条啊

Serena: Wow, these are beautiful, Mrs. Waldorf.

哇 这些衣服真漂亮 Waldorf夫人

Eleanor: Well, they will be if they're not all squished from traveling.

要不是托运的时候被挤皱了看起来会更漂亮的

Darling, please.

亲爱的 让让

Serena, you have to come back later when everything is unpacked.

Serena你一定要再过来 等一下衣服都整理出来后

I would love to hear your thoughts.

我很想听听你的想法

You do have such great personal style.

你一直都很会打扮自成风格

Serena: Oh, thank you, but I don't think we'll be able to...

哦 谢谢 不过我想不行

Blair and I have plans today.

Blair和我今天有约会

Blair: Oh.We do?

有吗

Gossip girl: Serena and Blair might have plans for the day,

Serena和Blair今天或许真有约会

but Nate and Chuck are fully booked for the weekend if they survive it.

不过Nate和Chuck要是这个周末能幸免于难的话就安排的满满的啦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503627.html