看绯闻女孩学英语 110(在线收听

Chuck: Found it. Piaget.

找到了 瑞士伯爵

Nate: Can't you just call it a watch?

你就不能简单叫它手表吗

Chuck: If it costs more than 10 grand, it earns a proper name.

它值1万美元呢 配得上这个有品的名字

Nate: How about this?

那这个呢

Chuck: Definitely that.

当然同等待遇咯

Babe Ruth’s called shot—the most famous homer he ever hit.

Babe Ruth管它叫击球 是他最出名的一记本垒打

Better safe than sorry. Here we go.

事先藏好总好过丢失了遗憾 好戏就要开场了

You've lived through ivy week.

你们都熬过了常春藤联盟周

And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice.

也有幸争取到机会进入梦想中的大学

Now let's ruin those chances.

现在让我们把这些都抛到脑后

Let me remind you of the rules——as of this moment.

我要提醒你们游戏规则从现在开始

There is no outside world that I do not show you.

我展现给你们的将是一个花花世界

You eat what i provide, practice what I preach,

你们吃我上的菜 践行我的训诫

and till I say so, the only girls you talk to are the ones I’ve paid for.

我同意的时候 你们才能和我付钱请来的姑娘们聊天

Yeah! Whoo-hoo! Let the lost weekend commence!

是的 唔 为逝去的周末狂欢

Party Guests: One, two, three, twins!

一 二 三 哥俩好

Chuck: Who brought the sasquatch?

谁把大脚野人叫来的

Nate: Isn't that Carter Baizen?

那不是Carter Baizen吗

I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade.

他高三时我就没再见过他了 我们那时上八年级

He looks intense.

他看起来很性感嘛

Chuck: Are you high? He looks like Matthew mcconaughey between movies.

你是不是嗑药了 他像极了Matthew Mcconaughey到处拍电影露脸

The guy's a loser.

这个家伙很失败。

Look, anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies in the face of all.

听着 用信托基金交换一个旅行腰包 这种人就是公然违抗一切

That is holy to Chuck Bass.

Chuck Bass所珍视的一切,

Baizen: Nate Archibald, is that you?

Nate Archibald 是你吗?

Nate: Baizen, my man! I heard you went rogue!

Baizen 好哥们儿 听说你身无分文了啊

Baizen: And lived to tell about it.

为了跟你谈谈这事 我活下来了

Nate: Really?

是吗

Gossip girl: Seems like someone's itinerary didn't leave room for interlopers.

看起来好像某人的狂欢安排有不速之客来搅局

Doesn't Chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes?

难道Chuck不知道没有人砸场子的派对 谈不上真正的派对吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503628.html