看绯闻女孩学英语 111(在线收听

Blair: Oh, god. I forgot what it was like to be with you.

哦 天哪 我都忘了跟你同行会有什么样的感受了

Serena: No, they were looking at both of us.

不是的 他们看的是我们两个人

Blair: Don't insult me. It’s been like this all morning,

别侮辱我 从一大早开始就这样

starting with your lovely visit with my mother.

从你体贴地拜访我妈妈开始

She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home.

她甚至没有打电话告诉我要回来

Serena: Well, she was busy.

她太忙了

She was rushing to get home and everything

她迫不及待地要赶回家

because she wanted to see you.

因为她想见到你

Blair: She didn't even wake me up.

她都没把我从床上叫起来

Serena: Well, you know how Eleanor feels about beauty rest.

你明明知道Eleanor很在意美容觉的

Blair: She likes you more than me.

她喜欢你多过喜欢我

Serena: She does not. You are her daughter.

哪有 你是她女儿。

She doesn't like anyone more than you. She just...

她最疼爱你 她只不过是

I don't know, she doe not know how to show it sometimes.

我说不上来 她不懂得怎么表现出来

Blair: Okay, I’m going inside. Wait for me. I'll be right back.

好了 我要进去一下 在这儿等我 一会儿就出来

Serena: Humphrey! Dan! Hey!

Humphrey Dan 嘿

Dan: Hey!

Serena: Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city.

哦 上帝啊 这就是我为什么这么爱这座城市。

You're always bumping into people.What are you doing here?

你总能在街上遇到熟人 你在这里做什么

Dan: Oh, I’m just on my way back from my mom's, dropping Jenny off up in Hudson.

哦,我正从我妈那儿回来 把Jenny送到Hudson

Picked up a couple of Cubans for me and my dad. Sandwiches, not cigars.

买了点古巴货给我和我老爸 是三明治而不是雪茄烟

Serena: Hey, uh, remember you said, uh, we could get together sometime.

嘿 还记得你说过的话吗?我们找个时间出来

And, um, not talk? I was just wondering, is it "sometime" yet?

无言的约会 我在想 现在是不是到时候了

Blair: That was disgusting. The DOH should shut them down.

太恶心了 卫生部应该让他们关门大吉

Serena: The bathroom?

卫生间很脏

Blair: No, the people. It's called Nolita, not no showers.

不是 是里面的人 这里可是纽约北部 怎么都不洗澡啊

What are you doing here? Do I smell pork and cheese?

你在这儿干嘛 怎么有猪肉和奶酪的气味

Okay, well, when you’re done with your charity work.

好吧 恩 等你办完了善事

Why don't you come find me?

你再来找我吧

I'll be at Tory Burch, looking at ponchos.

我在Tory Burch店里看风衣

Dan: Isn't that the girl that told the entire school and, oh, several colleges

那个女孩不是对整个学校宣布 哦 是对几所大学宣布

that you had a drug problem?

你在戒毒吗

Serena: Yeah. But you know Blair can be a little Blair.

是的 但是 你知道Blair有时候有点Blair作风

Dan: Yeah, yeah.

是啊 是啊

Serena: We're actually trying to work things out.

我们正在讲和

Today's our first day hanging out together alone.

今天是我们第一天出来逛 就我们俩

Dan: Ooh.

Serena: So I should probably get back.

所以我想我该走了

Dan: Yeah.Yeah,sure. That's... Yeah.

是啊 当然 去吧

Serena: But, um, call me sometime, so we can get together

不过 嗯 给我打电话 我们可以聚一起

and do that thing you didn't ask me to do.

你没邀请我做的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503629.html