看绯闻女孩学英语 112(在线收听

Nate: So I don't understand.

我不明白啊

The last time I saw your sister,

我上一次见到你妹妹的时候

she said your family had locked you out.

她说你家人都把你赶出门了

And you'd fallen off the face of the earth.

然后你就人间蒸发了

Baizen: I didn’t. I just fell off the face of theirs.

我没有 我只是从他们眼前消失而已

But once you turn away from money,

一旦你抛开钱财这种身外之物

you see it doesn't buy you freedom,

你就会明白金钱买不到自由

it pays for your prison.

只会束缚你

They say I disappeared but all I did was break out.

他们说我失踪了 但我只是挣脱牢笼

Nate: Where would you go?

你去哪儿了

Baizen: Where didn't I?

去哪儿

I aided the cleanup post——Katrina,

Katrina飓风灾难后我去帮忙善后了

spent a year rebuilding Machu Picchu,

花了整整一年在重建马丘比丘

which let me tell you it’s changed my life.

我告诉你这对我改变很大

I bought an H.D.Cam and started filming it for a documentary.

我买了部高清数码摄像机开始拍摄记录片

Chuck: You're the guy who gave us our first joint,

你可是引导我们抽第一支卷烟

sneak us into our first club and you're gonna tell me

带我们第一次进酒吧 你现在却告诉我

the life of YouTube filmmaker is better than this?

导演的生活比这有趣多了

You invented the lost weekend.

周末狂欢可是你首创的啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503630.html