看绯闻女孩学英语 127(在线收听

Terry: We... we have to solve this. I mean, what are we gonna do? I’m not into getting a lingerie model.

这事我们得解决,我们接下来要怎么做,我不想再找个内衣模特了。

Laurel: Uh, Blair, honey, there's been a terrible mistake. How would you like your job back?

Blair,亲爱的,发生了严重的错误。你回来继续拍好吗?

Blair: Did you choose Serena over me? You could've picked a stranger.

我们之中你选了Serena?你选个陌生人还好。

You didn't have to choose my best friend. What, did you think that I wouldn't find out?

干什么要选我最好的朋友,你以为我不会知道?

Eleanor: I was going to tell you tonight, at dinner. It.... there was no right decision. There...there... there wasn't any time.

我准备今晚告诉你的,吃饭的时候。这个......没有其它更加恰当的选择,而且没时间了。

I know you can understand all this. It was mishandled. The whole thing from top to bottom.

我知道你会理解的。如果这件事情处理不好,整件事情从头到尾都白做了。

Blair: You actually want me to agree with you.

你想得到我的认同。

Eleanor: Bendel's will legitimize this company. It will take everything to the next level.

Bendel想整垮公司,一切都会升级。

You know how hard I have worked for that.

你知道这些是我花多大心血得来的。

You've always been my biggest supporter, my biggest fan.

你一直都是我重要的拥护者,支持者。

Blair: I'm your daughter.

我是你女儿。

Eleanor: And as my daughter, I knew that you would forgive me in time.

所以,我的女儿会适时原谅我的。

But if my company had lost this deal because of you, I'd never forgive myself.

如果公司因为你失掉这笔生意,我永远不会原谅自己的。

Blair: I hope you never do.

我不希望你原谅自己。

Gossip girl: You didn't hear it from us.

不是光听我们我们说。

But in every girl's life there comes a moment when she realizes that her mother just might be messed up than she is.

但在每个女孩的生活里,都会突然意识到原来妈妈的生活比她更混乱。

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503645.html