看绯闻女孩学英语 134(在线收听

Eric: I don't understand. He said I was ready.

我不明白,他说我已经准备好了。

We talked about it in our session this morning.

我们今天早上谈话的时候讨论过这件事。

Lily: What he said is that you could come home, not that you should.

他说的是你可以回家,而不是应该。

Eric: But, mom, I thought...

但是妈妈,我觉得......

Lily: I don't wanna argue about this. I need time to think.

我不想在这上面争论,我需要时间考虑。

Eric: Please.

求求你。

Lily: Look, I told the doctor I would take it under advisement.

听着,我告诉医生我会考虑。

You can't just walk out of here anyway.

总之,你不能就这么出院。

There's papers that have to be signed, release forms, insurance...

有些文件需要签字,出院表格,保险......

Eric: I can't believe you.You want to keep me here forever.

我没法相信你,你要永远把我关在这里。

Lily: If you still think I'm "keeping you here,"

如果你还认为我要把你关在这里,

that just proves how not ready you are to come home.

那就证明你还不能回家。

Look, we'll talk about this tomorrow.

听着,我们明天再谈这个。

Eric: Yeah. Yeah. You bet we will.

是啊,是啊,我们会的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503652.html