看绯闻女孩学英语 136(在线收听

Dan: Thank you.

谢谢。

Serena: Are you sure you didn't want any of my dinner?

你真不想吃点我的菜?

Your hors d’oeuvres was so small.

你的开胃菜也太少了。

Dan: No, no, no, no. It was amazing.

一点也不,好吃极了。

I didn't realize, uh, fish could be creamed.

我都不知道鱼可以做成奶油状。

Waiter: Would you like to see the dessert menu?

您要看看甜点菜单不?

Dan: Oh, no, thank you.

不用了,谢谢。

Serena: I think we're fine.

我想我们吃饱了。

Waiter: Sure you don't want dessert?

你们确定不要甜点吗?

Serena: Yeah.

是的。

Dan: Okay, well, then we'll just get the check, please.

是的,付账好了。

Serena: Uh, actually I already took care of that earlier.

其实之前我已经付了。

Dan: What?

什么?

Serena: Yeah, I... I just charged it on my mom's card.

是啊,用我妈的卡付的。

It's... it's not a big deal. Don't worry about it.

这没什么大不了的,别担心。

Dan: You know, I can pay.

你知道的,我可以付帐的。

It's not like I don't have the money.

我又不是没钱。

Serena: Yeah, I'm... I'm sure you do.

是啊,你肯定有钱。

You just shouldn't have to spend it here.

你没必要把钱花在这里。

Dan: I don't understand.

我不懂。

Did I do something wrong?

我做错了什么吗?

Serena: No.

没有啊。

Look, I wanted a date with you, just not the date you thought I wanted.

我很想和你约会,但不是你以为我想要的那种约会。

It's... it's fine.

没事。

Dan: All right, all right.Well, then...

好吧。好的,然后呢…

If it's a real Dan Humphrey date that you want,

如果你想要真正的 Dan Humphrey式的约会,

then it's a real Dan Humphrey date that you're gonna get.

那就让你见识一下真正的 Dan Humphrey式约会。

Dan: Let's go.

走吧。

Serena: Really?

真的?

Dan: Yes. Mademoiselle.

是的。小姐。

Gossip girl: Spotted—— fleeing dessert... S. and lonely boy lighter than air and heading downtown.

S和寂寞芳心小伙儿,跳过甜品,脚步轻快,奔往市中心。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503654.html