看绯闻女孩学英语 146(在线收听

Serena: What were you thinking?

你在想什么啊?

Blair: He was bored.

他很无聊呀。

He wanted to get out and have some fun.

他也想出来玩玩的。

Serena: So you took him to a bar?

那你就带他去酒吧?

Blair: He didn't do anything wrong.

他又没闯什么祸。

I thought you'd be happy.

我以为你会高兴的。

Serena: Well, I'm not, okay?

我不高兴,好吗?

I-I can't believe that you did this.

我不敢相信你居然会这么做。

Eric: Hey, I wasn't kidnapped, Serena.

我不是给他们绑来的 Serena.

I left of my own free will.

我自愿离开那的。

Blair was trying to do me a favor.

Blair只是想帮帮我。

Blair: Told you.

我都说啦。

Serena: Well, it's no favor, Eric. You're in a lot of trouble.

这不是帮忙,Eric 你麻烦缠身了。

Eric: Yeah, I know, and you know what? It was worth it...

我知道,但你知道吗?这么做是值得的...

to be out after dark and to talk to someone who isn't just you or mom,

可以在天黑后出门并且和别人说话,跟你和妈妈以外的人交谈

even if it is Blair.

即使那个人是Blair。

No offense.

无意冒犯。

Blair: None taken.

我不介意。

Serena: Well, I'm sorry this was the only way.

逼到你只能这样做,我很抱歉。

We'll work on mom, okay?

我们想办法说服妈妈,好吗?

Eric: Thanks.

谢谢你。

Serena: And since she knows you're okay, I guess there's no real reason to rush.

既然她知道你没事,我想现在不用着急。

How about we walk?

我们走走吧?

Blair: Oh, call me.

打电话给我。

Serena: Yeah, I will.

我会的。

Blair: I was talking to Eric.

我是跟Eric说的。

第一、短语精讲

1. get out:离开

e.g.Just sit tight. You'll get out from under.

耐心等待吧,你会摆脱困境的。

e.g.Either you accept decisions or you get out.

要么你遵守决议,要么你退出。

2. have some fun:玩得开心

e.g.You are sure to have some fun at party tonight.

在今晚的晚会上,你一定会玩得开心。

e.g. Go out and have some fun, child.Don't mope about in the house all day.

孩子,出去玩玩吧。别总是没精打采地在屋里打转。

3. of one’s own free will:自愿地

e.g.Everyone did the work of his or her own free will.

大家都志愿做这项工作。

e.g.If he refuses to leave town of his own free will, others will run him out.

如果她拒绝自愿离开城区,孩子们将会把他赶出去。

4. do sb. a favor:帮某人一个忙

e.g.Could you do me a favor to hand me that pencil, please?

你能帮我把那支笔递给我吗?

e.g.Would you do me a favor to translate it into Chinese?

你能不能帮忙翻译成汉语?

5. in trouble:陷入困境,倒霉

e.g.If you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for advice.

如果碰到麻烦, 要赶紧向人求教。

e.g.I didn't think to land myself in trouble.

我没想到会使自己陷入困境。

6. even if :即使,虽然

e.g.Even if I fail this time, I would try again.

即使我这次失败了,我还要再试试。

e.g.We should practice economy even if we are rich.

即使我们富裕了也仍应该厉行节约。

7. work on:企图影响或说服

e.g.She'll work on him to make him change his mind.

她将努力说服他改变主意。

第二、实用口语

1 要征询某人的意见做某事如何,可以套用下面这个句型:

How about+名词?

2 有的人比较敏感,您说话后感觉到可能会伤害到对方,您不妨说一句:

No offense.(无意冒犯。)

3 当有人跟您道个歉让您不要把他说错的话当回事,放在心上,您可以回答道:

None taken. (没关系。)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503664.html