看绯闻女孩学英语 155(在线收听

Rufus : Is that her?

是她吗?

Dan: Uh, no, it's Vanessa.

不是,是Vanessa。

Rufus :Vanessa? That's been a while. You gonna answer that?

Vanessa? 有段时间了啊。你要接吗?

Dan: Of course. Why wouldn't I? Hello? Vanessa.

当然了,为什么不接? 你好,Vanessa。

Vanessa: I, yeah, it's me.

嗨,恩,是我。

Dan: So what's up? What's up? How's Vermont?

你好吗,怎么样,佛蒙特那里怎样?

Vanessa: Do you still have my copy of "The Crying of Lot 49"?

我那本《拍卖第49号》还在你那里吗?

Dan: Um, I don't know.

我不知道。

Vanessa: Well, could you check?

你看一下好吗?

Dan: Okay. I haven't talked to you in over a year, and you called to ask me about an old book? You know, it could be anywhere.

好,我有一年多没跟你联络了,你打电话就为了找我要一本老书? 要知道,可能在任何地方的。

Vanessa: Try over by the window.

找找窗边。

Dan: Vanessa.

Vanessa。

Vanessa: Surprise!

惊喜。

Dan: What? Oh, my god.

怎么回事,噢,天啊。

Vanessa: How are you?

你好吗?

Dan: So good to see you. I can't believe you're here.What are you doing here?

看到你真好,真不敢相信你来了。你怎么到这儿来了?

Vanessa: My parents said I could live with my sister and finish high school in the city.

我父母同意我和姐姐一起住在城里完成高中。

Dan: So…so that means you're...

那就是说......

Vanessa: I’m back for good.

我回来就不走了。

Dan: Wow. wow. That is...

真是......

Vanessa: Awesome, I hope?

是想说太棒了吗?

Dan: Yeah, totally. Yes, of course. It's just... Unexpected. Unexpectedly awesome.

是啊,当然了,肯定的。真是...出乎意料,出乎意料的好。

Vanessa: Go ahead. Answer that. I’m starving, and I smell waffles. Rufus .

快接电话吧,我饿坏了,我闻到松饼的味道了。Rufus 。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504140.html