看绯闻女孩学英语 157(在线收听

Howard: Damn it, Anne, I told you no starch.

该死的,Anne,我告诉你不要上浆的。

Anne: Howard, we've been going to the same cleaners for 19 years.

Howard 我们去同一家洗衣店已经19年了,

your shirts are exactly how they always are.

你的衬衣和以往没有任何区别。

We both know this isn't about laundry.

我们都知道这和衣服没有关系。

Howard: I’m sorry, but I need everything to be perfect at Eleanor's party tonight.

抱歉,但我需要今晚参加Eleanor派对的所有一切都很完美,

I can't screw up.

我不能搞砸。

Anne: Eleanor knows you're the best person to take her company public.

Eleanor知道你是最适合的人选来负责她公司上市的事,

She's going to pick you. Just show up and be yourself.

她会选你的,你只要当场做你自己就好了。

Howard: Look, I’m gonna call you from the office.

我会从办公室打电话给你的。

I gotta look over the proposal again.

我要再看一遍提案。

Nate: Hey, mom.

嘿,妈妈。

Anne: Oh, Nate.

噢,Nate。

Nate: Is everything okay with dad?

爸爸没什么吧?

Anne: Just work stuff. Nothing for you to worry about.

只是工作的事,你不用担心。

Nate: Sure.

当然。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504142.html