看绯闻女孩学英语 158(在线收听

Vanessa: God! I love New York.

天啊,我好爱纽约。

There was only one theater in Woodbury

伍德伯里只有一家剧院,

and all it ever played were family movies.

那里只放家庭影片。

"The Pacifier" played for, like, a year.

《超级奶爸》大概上映了一年。

Dan: And they said Vin Diesel couldn't do comedy.

他们说文.迪赛尔演不了喜剧。

Vanessa: I can't pick,overwhelmed by choice.

我选不出来,选择太多了,

Whatever you want.

随便你喜欢的吧

Dan: Yeah, sure, whatever.

是啊,随便吧。

Vanessa: You do wanna do something, right?

你愿意一起做些什么吧? 是不是?

I mean, you don't have plans.

我是说,你没有安排

Big night out with over privileged, under-parented trust fund brats from your fancy school?

和你的贵族学校里那些养尊处优有父母信托基金支持的小鬼约会吧?

Dan: Yeah, the limo's actually waiting back at the loft.

是啊,事实上豪华轿车正在楼上等着呢。

Vanessa: Good. we can egg it. maybe slash the tires?

好啊。我们可以去捣乱,比如把轮胎扎了?

So is it weird, having me back?

我回来是不是感觉很怪?

Dan: No. why, uh, why…why would it be weird?

没有,为什么? 怎么会觉得奇怪呢?

Vanessa: Because we said some things the night that I left

因为我离开的那天晚上我们说过一些话。

Dan: Things that you immediately asked me to take back.

那些你叫我马上收回的话。

Vanessa: Because I was leaving, but... now I’m here.

因为当时我要离开,可是现在我回来了。

Dan: Yeah, and it's been over a year, you know?

是啊,而且已经过了一年了,你知道吗?

A lot has happened, actually.

这期间发生了很多事。

Vanessa: And I look forward to hearing about it tonight.

我很想全都听一遍,今晚。

Late show. Angelika? Whatever's playing? Unless it's "The Pacifier.

看晚场? Angelika, 不管演什么?只要不是《超级奶爸》。

Dan: Unless it's "The Pacifier."All right. I’ll get tickets.

只要不是《超级奶爸》。好吧,我去买票。

Vanessa: Glad to be home, Humphrey.

真高兴回来了,Humphrey。

Dan: Glad to have you, Abrams.

很高兴你回来,Abrams。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504143.html