看绯闻女孩学英语 164(在线收听

Vanessa: Hey, anybody home?

嘿,有人在家吗

Rufus :Hey, you and Dan going out?

嘿,你要和Dan出去吗?

Vanessa: Just to the movies. What about you? A Humphrey man in a sports coat? I’d normally ask if you had a date.

只是去看电影,你呢?Humphrey家的男人穿着西装?通常我会问你是不是有约会。

Rufus :But…but my wife left me, hmm?

不过...,不过我妻子离开我了,好吗?

Vanessa: Yeah. what's up with Alison? Dan says she's still upstate.

是啊,Alison怎么回事? Dan说她还在北部呢。

Rufus : I thought that was just for the summer. So did her husband.

我以为只是过暑假而已,她丈夫也是这么以为的。

Vanessa: Okay, we'll circle back to that.

好吧,以后我们再回到这个话题上。

Rufus :One issue at a time. Like... where are my keys?

一次一个问题,比如,我的钥匙在哪儿

Vanessa: What do you need keys for? Just use Dan's window.Where is Dan, by the way?

你要钥匙干吗呢? 用Dan的窗户就好了啊。顺便问一句,Dan在哪儿?

Rufus :Uh, he should be back in a minute. Hmm. So, uh, Dan seems happy to see you.

他应该很快就回来了。Dan看到你很高兴。

Vanessa: Why wouldn't he be?

有什么奇怪的?

Rufus: Well, um, if you don't mind me saying so, when you left here, you kind of broke his heart.

如果不介意我这么说的话,你离开这里的时候,有点让他伤心。

Vanessa: I’m back, aren't I? I hated being away from the city. Away from Dan.

我现在回来了,不是吗?我讨厌离开这里离开Dan

Rufus :Did you tell Dan this?

你有跟Dan说过吗?

Vanessa: No, not yet, but I’m planning on it tonight before or after the movie. I’m not sure yet. You know, I gotta pick my moment. it's kind of a big deal.

没有,还没,我打算今晚说的。在看电影前后,还没确定。你知道的,我要找好机会,这不是什么小事。

Rufus :Oh, thanks. you know, there's, uh, a lot that's changed since you were here.

谢谢,你知道自从你走后,这里发生了很多改变。

Vanessa: So Dan says.

Dan也这么说。

Rufus: But you guys have always been close. You'll figure it out.

但你们两个一直都很亲密。你会知道怎么做的。

Vanessa: Wish me luck?

祝我好运吗?

Rufus :Me, too.

我也是。

Vanessa: Where are you going anyway?

你到底是去哪儿?

Rufus: Uh, just some party.

参加个派对。

Vanessa: With a friend?

和朋友吗?

Rufus: I wouldn't exactly call her that.see ya.

我倒不会这么称呼她。再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504150.html