看绯闻女孩学英语 171(在线收听

Serena mate: So every time we see their yacht now.

每次我们看到他们的游艇。

We just pull out our air horns and let 'em rip.

我们就拉响汽笛把他们赶跑。

Wow. I tell you, it is almost enough to make you never want to summer in New Port again.

我跟你说,这就足够让你再也不想去纽波特避暑了。

Serena: Wow, that sounds, uh, awful.

喔,听起来真是...够坏的。

Serena mate: It is. It's pretty bad.

是的。很糟。

Serena: Yeah, yeah, um, you know what?

是啊!

If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I think I’m gonna go and...

我能失陪一下吗? 我想我要...

Serena mate: Change partners?

换个舞伴?

Dan: Hey.

嘿!

Serena: Dan, what are you doing here?

Dan,你来这儿干吗?

Dan: I’m saving you.

我是在救你。

Serena: I don't need to be saved.

我用不着救。

Dan: Really? 'cause, uh, I could see your eyes rolling to the back of your head from across the room.

是吗? 因为我在另一边就看到你在翻白眼了。

Serena: Dan.

Dan。

Kati:Hey. Blair sent us over.

嘿,Blair 派我们俩来的。

Isabel: She said it's getting late, and you're taking too long.

她说已经太晚了,你浪费了很多时间。

Kati: Your lady in waiting is closer than you think.

你那位等待中的女士比你想象得要近。

Isabel: Her headdress is feathers of black and pink.

她的头饰是黑色和粉色的羽毛。

Kati: It's her.

是她。

Isabel: It's me.

就是我。

Nate: What? I’m sorry.

什么? 你说什么?

Kati: Just find Serena, she'll lead you to Blair.

去找Serena吧,她会带你去找Blair的。

Nate: Serena. Right.

Serena,好。

Jenny: Let's play a game.

我们来玩个游戏。

Chuck: I’d say strip poker, but I don't have my cards.

我想打扑克(输牌脱衣服),不过我没有牌。

Jenny: How about, uh, hide-and-seek? You hide. I’ll seek.

那捉迷藏如何? 你躲,我找。

Chuck: And how will you find me? I don't have any bread crumbs.

那你怎么才能找到我? 我可没有面包屑。

Jenny: Well, you can leave me a trail... with your clothes.

你可以留个线索,给我用你的衣服。

Chuck: I have truly died and gone to heaven.

我一定是死了上了天堂。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504549.html