看绯闻女孩学英语 179(在线收听

Blair: You want your dad to invest in a strip joint?

你想要你的父亲投资脱衣舞酒吧?

Chuck: How midtown, a burlesque club——a respectable place

市中心怎么样?一家脱衣舞俱乐部--在那个神圣的地方,

where people can be transported to another time,

人们会被带到另一个世界,

where they can feel free to let loose.

在那里他们会尽情享受自由。

No judgment, pure escape.

没有评判,纯粹的避风港。

What happens at Victrola stays at Victrola.

把开心和不快都留在维克多拉。

Blair: Well, it does have franchise potential.

恩,确实是有经营的潜力。

Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing

Chuck Bass,看来你多年喝酒泡妞的生活经历。

Truly, I am proud.

真的,我很骄傲。

Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. well,second toughest.

这是我收到的最苛刻的评价,厄...... 应该是第二苛刻的。

Blair: So do you think your father will go for it?

可是你觉得你爸爸会投资吗?

Chuck: It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking upon which the Bass empire was built.

这种创新的理念绝对是。

It is the perfect thing. I’ve been waiting for this.

这太完美了,我等的就是这个时刻。

Blair: We are so late. Are you coming?

我们要迟到了,你来吗?

Chuck: Gotta pitch it to Bart. Victory party here tomorrow.

我得把这个给我老爸。明天在这会开庆功派对的。

Blair: I wouldn't miss it.

我不会错过的。

Chuck: I'll send a car.

我会派车去接你。

Blair: Don't be nervous. He’s gonna love it.

别紧张哦,他会喜欢这个计划的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504557.html