看绯闻女孩学英语 180(在线收听

Anne: They all seem very discreet. It’s up to you,

这几家看起来都挺谨慎的,最终决定权在你。

but you will choose a facility,

但是你要选择一家机构,

and you will get the help that you need, after our dinner

得到你需要的帮助当然是在明晚吃完饭后。

unless you'd like to ruin the celebration honoring

庆祝会除非你想破坏你父亲,庆祝和Eleanor成为生意上的伙伴。

Howie: Anne, it’s all right. Let me talk to him.

Anne,好,让我来跟他谈谈。

Nate: How could you not tell her the drugs were yours?

你怎么能不告诉她毒品是你的?

Howie: You're not gonna end up in one of these places.

你不会一辈子呆在那些地方的。

Let me talk to her. You know how your mother overreacts.

让我跟她谈谈你知道你妈妈总是反应过度的。

Nate: Yeah,'cause it's mom who's the problem, right?

是啊,但那是妈妈有问题吗?

Howie: Look, work's been kicking my ass lately.

听着,我最近被工作逼疯了。

The old man doesn't wear the hours as well as he used to.

我老了,就不像当年那样了。

this young viper at the office, Frank Meltzer,

是办公室的一个阴险的年轻人,叫Frank Meltzer的。

saw me fading one night, so he offered me a pick-me-up.

一天晚上他看见我萎靡不振,就给了我一杯酒...

It was stupid. I didn't even like it.

那时很傻,我根本不喜欢那玩意儿。

Hey, I’ ll flush the bag right now, all right?

我马上就把那包东西冲走,行吗?

Nate: Dad, I just want you to be...

爸,我只希望你能......

Howie: Look, let’s not put a damper on the upcoming festivities.

听着,宴会明天就开始了,咱们都别扫兴。

I've landed the Waldorf account,

我已经搞定了Waldorf家的生意。

and my son has landed the Waldorf.

而我儿子也已经,搞定了Waldorf家的女儿。

Nate: So that's it?

这就算完了吗?

Howie: Hey, I'm not cutting the conversation short.

我要说的都说了。

Drinks after school at the club? Nonalcoholic, of course.

放学后在俱乐部里喝一杯? 当然是无酒精的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504558.html