看绯闻女孩学英语 183(在线收听

Nate: Oh. Serena, right?

Serena,是吗?

Jenny: Uh, that's... funny.

很好笑哦。

Nate: Mm,not really, no. No.

不太好笑,没错。

Jenny: Uh,what are you doing in the girls' hall?

你在女生楼里干嘛呢?

Nate: I was actually looking for you. You know,

实际上,我在找你。

I really didn't mean anything I said about having feelings for Serena.

那天我说对Serena还有感觉,其实不是那个意思。

Jenny: Maybe you didn't. I just... I mean, I don't even care, but other people might.

也许是这样,我是说,我不在意,可是其他人不一定这么想。

Nate: Yeah, I know.

我知道。

Jenny: Yeah,including my brother. You brought me chocolates?

包括我哥。你给我巧克力?

Nate: Well, I know you care about being friends with Blair,

我知道你很想成为Blair的朋友,

and your brother... he's with Serena,me and Blair,

而你哥和Serena在一起,而我和Blair在一起。

and I just really need you to help me out here.You promise?

我真的很希望你能帮我。你能答应吗?

Blair: Promise what?

答应什么?

Nate: Uh, promise to help me come up with a more creative apology than these.

答应帮我想一个比这更有创意的道歉方法。

Oh .I'm sorry for taking you for granted lately, okay?

真抱歉,最近总是不够重视你。

Blair: That is so sweet! But I prefer the gold collection but thank you.

真好,但我更想要金饰,还是要谢谢你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504561.html