看绯闻女孩学英语 185(在线收听

Bart: When can I go public with you?

什么时候我俩才能公开?

Lily: My kids have to know first.

我得先让孩子知道。

Bart: Well, your secret's safe with me.

我不会说出去的。

Chuck: Father.

爸爸。

Bart: Chuck.

Chuck。

Lily: Um,well... Bart, um, is think your points earlier were excellent...

好的,Bart,我觉得你提的几点很好。

m-hmm. and, um, I plan to bring them up at the next parent-teacher meeting.

我打算把它们在下次家长会上提出来。

Bart: Um, thank you, Lily.

谢谢,Lily。

Chuck: Not much future as an actress.

没有做女演员的潜质。

Bart: You don't say anything to Serena.You don't say anything to anyone.

什么都不要和Serena说,也不要和任何人说。

Lily would like this to play out in a certain way.

Lily希望我们能慢慢地公开。

Chuck: So you're serious about her?

那你对她是认真的了。

Bart: What's with the business formal? Are you being arraigned for something?

有什么正经事吗?你有什么事受到指责吗?

Chuck: I have an investment idea, I think, it is utterly unique to your company.

我有一个投资构想,在你的公司绝对独一无二。

Something avant-garde, yet nostalgic. It is the perfect way for you, like you've been wanting, sir.

这个构想前卫,又有点怀旧。对你来说,是最完美的方式,正如您一直所想的,先生。

Bart: I am so pleased.

我太高兴了。

Chuck: You are?

真的?

Bart: Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑吗?

Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to be interested in something other than partying?

你知道,希望你对聚会以外的也能产生兴趣,我已经等了多久吗?

Chuck: You should come see the place. It sells itself.

你应该看看这个企划,事实胜于雄辩。

Bart: I have some meetings, but, uh, how's after...

我还有几个会,但是,下午怎样......

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504563.html